Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics from Howiepalooza *and a message from Barney*

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by 8_YOUR_H2, Apr 28, 2003.

1. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

No comments on my fat gut please.

Had a blast. There were 5 K5 blazers that showed out of 40 rigs. I put all of the pics up in my photo album and in the wheeling trips section of the members rides. Check them out. We all have to get a run going out there. Lots of mud and rocks. Real fun time. Plenty of beer!

Barny says hi to Neil, Todd, And Scott. He was bummed none of the Midwest K5ers came. He said you all have to come up for the next run, no matter what, and see how its done. He is a cool guy... everyone got wasted sat night and had a blast.

next run is the memorial day weekend...........

[​IMG]

2. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Awesome pics /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif That looks like a great place to wheel.

So how did the blazer do besides the big stuck? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

3. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

I broke one piece of crap ORD poly bushing /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif. Nothing else bad happened. Plenty of carnage though. My buddy with a CJ7 broke 2 hubs, another guy in a beefed ranger broke a hub and his tcase..then the dumbass of all dumbasses crashed into a tree...that was good.....

The Q-Jet choked at high angles so I could'nt do some of the mega extreme hills. You all shoulda been there!

4. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

Jim and Scott said they helped a new J**p from going over. They boogied after supper Sat Night.

5. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

Sounds like a place to have a good time at. I hope we DO get a run scheduled up there soon. I think Mem Day is scheduled @ Joplin....when's the next run?

6. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Cool! Glad to see Barney is doing a fine job of wheeling the big Dodge. Wonder where Big Al was?

We will definately get together there soon. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

Great, Neil. Maybe we could do a Weekend tour. Force's one day. 600 Acres the next.

/forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif