Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

pics from Jones Swamp this past weekend

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by NOT4SHW, Apr 1, 2002.

1. NOT4SHW

NOT4SHW Guest

These are some pics from this past weekends ride in Pensacola, FL. This ride was put on by Austins Auto Accessories at www.extremetrails.com
    and pics can be seen at:
    www.gulfcoast4x4s.com/jonesswamp
    Enjoy! Sorry for the poor quality of the pics but we're working on getting a new digital camera. Oops! I hope it works now!

2. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

Url doesnt work.....

3. NOT4SHW

NOT4SHW Guest

Sorry for the type-O! It works now!

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

cool pics looks like fun /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. Rob 85K5

Rob 85K5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nice pics Chris.
    It was a fun ride and you can just see the top of my blazer behind the jeep felxing on the car.
    It was good to meet you, your wife and John(nvrenuf). I don't remember your friends name who won all of the door prizes.

6. NOT4SHW

NOT4SHW Guest

Yea it was a cool ride. I have about 2 hours of video if your interested in a copy let me know. You are in the video a couple of different times. The guy that one all the prizes was Chappy. They say he always wins everything. I hope you can make our next ride on April 20th.

7. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

I had a great time! I'm proud to say (I think) that mine is the first pic on Chris' site - you can't miss me, I'm stuck!

I also met a lot of great people and enjoyed talking to Rob and some of the other guys after the ride. I can't wait till we get together for the April 20th ride in Gulfport!

(Note to self: the next time I'm in Florida with Chappy have him buy my lottery tickets!)