Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics from So Cal trip

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 55Willy, Nov 10, 2001.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I have just over half the pics up on my webshot album. I'll be putting the rest up tonight. I still have about 10 or 12 still on the camera so there are even more shots[​IMG] to be posted later.

For those that don't know these are of the So Cal trip to the Cleghorn and Deep Crk. trails.

<font color=red>Life is like a mud hole:</font color=red><font color=blue>
    When the S#!T gets deep, you have to keep moving and friends can always pull you out</font color=blue>
    55 Willy's

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

hey dummy how about a link.[​IMG]

This should make it easier to view them,LOL[​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/55willy>http://community.webshots.com/user/55willy</a>

When the S#!T gets deep, you have to keep moving and friends can always pull you out</font color=blue>
    55 Willy's

3. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Hey Jeremy, looks like fun was had by all. See, the 20 hours on the bus were worth it [​IMG]

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Does the link bring up the right folders? I tried it and it shows my other 3 albums but not the So Cal one, but if I click to my photos it brings up the So Cal one. Does it do that to the rest of you, or am I just weird?....don't answer that[​IMG]

55 Willy's

5. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

OK, I won't answer [​IMG]. Came up fine for me.

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Yes it was, only way for it to have been better would of been to have more trucks, or just one Willy's[​IMG] but at the rate of 3.5 rolls of film for 10 rigs, I would of needed a spare backpack just for film,LOL

55 Willy's

7. RaisedK5

RaisedK5 1/2 ton status

Dude, you Rock, i didn't even notice you were taking all those pics, i guess i was to busy trying to bend the rear bumper, and make sure i hit at least 10 rocks with the 14 bolt.

And Yes, it was a great time, Gorman In Dec? right?

Woo hoo!!!

Leland aka RaisedK5

"Of all the things I've lost, I think I miss my mind the most!"
    "Are the voices in my head bothering you?

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Gorman In Dec? right?

<hr></blockquote>
    UUmmmm December? Wow lets see... is Gorman before the grapevine? I couldn't see throwing the Willy's together in time and be able to make the it over the 'vine.[​IMG] Let alone pulling the 'vine with it on a trailer. How about a Jan-Feb run? Holliester would be better, it's 300 miles closer. And less driving time means more wheeling time and more wheeling time means happier me and happier me means more pictures and more picture means....where was I going with this???[​IMG] THAT'S IT I'M OUT OF HERE....I have more pics to upload,LOL

55 Willy's

9. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

The vine is cake...I pulled my 74 over the vine in 100+ degree weather in August. The boredom between the grapevine and San Francisco near killed me though...[​IMG]

Rene

<font color=green>Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!</font color=green>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/project_T2> tRusty pics...</a>

10. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

11. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Okay they are all up, it is in 2 album due to the size, limit is 36 and I have almost 50![​IMG] I'll post the last 10 or so when I finish the current roll in my camera.

55 Willy's

12. 86K5TrailBlazer

86K5TrailBlazer 1/2 ton status

Awesome pics thanks for recording this event in film, it was a blast. I like the Caption on Rock Running LOL! , but accurate.

13. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

TT, this just about got placed on the 2nd page

55 Willy's

14. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

I like the one of Matt (whose truck is painted like a cow) stuck on the cattle catcher. Oh how Ironic!

'71 Blazer CST w/ a 400sbc, 4" lift, 36" Supper Swampers, and alot of rust
    <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/triaged>See it Here </a>

15. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

Those pics are great. Thank you for the "Sick and twisted" one of me. That is one I will save. Can't wait to see you all on the next trip.

<font color=red>....But I thought that sound was normal....!</font color=red>

16. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

1word

Hollister [​IMG]

Ken

DANGIT it's not a bronco!
    <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/kensk5>My Picts</a>

17. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i am already gettin exctied about hollister.....i am goin to be riged this time out....i got the 14 bolt in today and got he clutch pedels in yesterday...and i should have my centerforce clutch tommorow ao i can put in the 465 in. still waitin for parts for my D60 tho...need u bolts and the cross over steering kit from ORD....oh yea and the best part....stockton wheel bead locks...[​IMG]

<font color=green>Chaz</font color=green>

[​IMG]<font color=blue>Look in the Blazers for sale page!! my 72 needs to go!</font color=blue> [​IMG]

18. mike reeh

mike reeh 1/2 ton status

sounds like you need a digital camera with a huge flashcard..

but dang.. i live in socal but a little more SO than you guys are going.. or else I would go.. I dont have anything to tow my truck up there with and to beat on the transportation that is taking me home is not a good idea.. not when its that far away, anyway..... anyone from the san diego area go?

mike

19. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'm not sure on the SD question but an Oregon guy went!!! ME[​IMG] but I was riding shotgun with Esteban. My rig is coming with next time.

55 Willy's

20. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Big Blue was suppose to come but bailed at the last minute. He's in SD. And CaliforniaK5 is in Oceanside and he was there. I'm sure there will be more opportunities for you to go. We are trying to make it a monthly thing.

<font color=blue>It's easier to teach a child than to fix an adult.</font color=blue>

<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/geltyone>Webshots Pics.</a>