Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics From Todays Fun

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Confedneck, Dec 28, 2003.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

me and Chevy 4WD changed the plugs in my truck and i condemned the head unit in his truck today, so we decided to go hit the hill..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and yes, this is one of my open/open diff setup going higher on the hill than his govlocked rear/open setup /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    [​IMG]
    Nick (Chevy 4WD) Crossed up..
    [​IMG]
    this just makes the 33s look SMALL..
    [​IMG]
    and after the hill-session, we hooked the trucks up, and both of us just dug.. i think nick is a little upset he couldnt pull a non-lifted, stock height, open diff'd truck.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    [​IMG]

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

haha looks like fun times!! we got a spot near us we do [darn] like that on when we get bored to /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Confedneck

it was fun as hell... but at the end, after we hooked up, and me without an air filter.. my carb got dirt in it and stuck at 3,000 RPMs going down the road..
    finally got it settled down.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Looks like fun. It's always fun to 4wheeling around out doors with your buddy and your trucks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I like the billet grill one the one truck...it's just like mine. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i got dirt in my carb a while back, dunno how but i did,..and its been giving me on and off grief ever since! truck will run fine..then that dirt in the float bowl will get moved around or w/e and it will run like total sh!t out of the blue...then be fine again...needs to be taken of and rebiult but i dont feel like doing it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Sometimes seeing how much trouble you can get into is more fun than having the odds on your side...

7. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

That grill is mine(I am putting a bowtie on it soon)... I like the purdy stuff too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    But I do want a bigger lift and tires and even some 12wide SS1's/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Confedneck

thats chevy 4wd's truck with the billet grille, mines the ugly single color brown beast... i have a couple more pictures ill upload later..! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

and as for Confednecks coments I did not attempt that hill and for the pulling thing yall know how BFG ats work when there caked lol mine dident even hardly dig just spun on top /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Confedneck

[​IMG]
    here's one of chevy4wd in my neighbors yard..heh neighbors, who needs em LOL /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    [​IMG]
    and one more of both trucks on the hill...look at that bad single-tone brown beast..
    [tease on]::neener neener im higher than yooouu neener::[/tease off]
    [​IMG]

11. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

what u runnin a 4" and 33"? what kind of springs?

12. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

yes 4in and 33's as for the brand I couldent tell you I never planed on buying them but they came with a parts truck I got for the running gear the guy though they MIGHT be rancho but all I can tell you is there stiff and are made in canada... but they are as tempory as I can make them I want 6in BSD when I can afford new wheels tires and everything else

13. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

they seem to flex ok..looks good....u running 3/4 gear under that?

14. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

josh....those centerline rims or w/e?

15. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nice pic's..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

16. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

Thanx mudjunkie
    Yea its 3/4ton 14bolt FF rear 3/4ton 10bolt front

17. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    That grill is mine(I am putting a bowtie on it soon)... I like the purdy stuff too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    But I do want a bigger lift and tires and even some 12wide SS1's/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I have a bowtie on mine and I thought it really helped complemented the grille nicely.

Sweet, another dude getting some welds! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Your truck will look great and they are super strong. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Get the coneheads too if you like them, I think it really makes them look clean and harder for thieves to steal since they can't get to the lug nuts without the allen wrench.

18. Confedneck

bry, no idea what kinda of wheels those are.. they were on the truck when i bought it.. i can, however tell you that the fronts are square on the inside and the left front tire is secured to the rim with LOTS of bead sealer.. they're just cheap steel wheels from what i can tell..