Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics of a friggin' huge H2 I saw today...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Poohbair, May 20, 2004.

1. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

Pics of a friggin\' huge H2 I saw today...

Here are a couple of pics of a outlandish H2 that was rolling down the highway today. It still has the IFS, and I think on the front of it there is every bolt on piece made for an H2 hooked to this thing. Lots of BLING BLING!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Hey, to each there own... whatever blows this guys skirt up... but I wish I had the $$ that was dumped into this thing!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gm guy

gm guy 1/2 ton status

Vancouver Island but work in Ft Mcmurray Alberta C
    Re: Pics of a friggin\' huge H2 I saw today...

Holly crap! Not my favorite vehicle, and yes way to much bling for me. I too wish my Blazer had the money that thing has gotten. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

3. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

ha ha yeah to each their own. The things some people would rather have than money. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Nice big rig mudflaps!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

5. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

easyon those big rig mud flaps, I use them cause their cheap and easy (the way I like my women) /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

A bit to bling for my tastes, but can you imagine how that would perform in the snow!
    Talk about floatation.

7. rickmack1

rickmack1 Registered Member

The flaps look like a clothes line and I betcha it wont hit a trail! /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

8. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Is [644 PIG] what the license plate says? Can We say to much money, and not enough brains!

9. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Whats with the " look at the guy with more money than me and a truck that his earned dollars paid for that he likes but I don't so I'm going to comment about it" posts lately?

So the guy has a sky high H2, he wants to have a cool looking truck and probably doesn't care about how well it will do offroad nor does he probably care about if his IFS is strong enough to crawl over some rocks.

He spent the money on it because he wants it to look cool and he is probably enjoying it every time he drives it....I say more power to him. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

YEAH!!!!!!!!more power to him /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gifi guess /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

It's monsterous /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

13. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

I am not a big fan of the H2. They are poser rigs anyways. Who would want to spend $50 g's on a trail rig? Definetley just a status symbol /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

14. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Whats with the " look at the guy with more money than me and a truck that his earned dollars paid for that he likes but I don't so I'm going to comment about it" posts lately?

So the guy has a sky high H2, he wants to have a cool looking truck and probably doesn't care about how well it will do offroad nor does he probably care about if his IFS is strong enough to crawl over some rocks.

He spent the money on it because he wants it to look cool and he is probably enjoying it every time he drives it....I say more power to him. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    obviously this site is geared towards rigs a little different than that h2, therefor the majority of people here will have opinions reguarding that h2 that you might not find on a h2 lovers boared, that said. we are entitled to our own opinions and can speak our mind about it, i mean if we cant talk about trucks we dont like here, than where can we? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

15. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

i had an old boss who diddnt know squat about trucks.he was going to buy a jeep. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifi told him what the hell are you doing,jeeps suck,real men drive hummers(jokingly).low and behold ,,,next day he shows up with a hummer,because i told him too..scary /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

Are those slicks he is running, or is that just my imagination? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

17. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

wild guess I think those are the TrXus /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

18. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

here ladies and gentlemen, we have proof, it is the nature of one kind to defend its own.... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

19. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

It was hard to tell, but I thought they were those TruXus STS Swampers. All I know is that I had my window down, and those friggin' things were HOWLIN'... I love loud tires, but I thought that those were supposed to be quiet???

20. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    A bit to bling for my tastes, but can you imagine how that would perform in the snow!
    Talk about floatation.

[/ QUOTE ] since pretty much everyone who replied hasn't seen snow in years I will, I've always looked towards narrower tires for snow. Get through the snow for ground traction. If you get down to ice of course you are screwed. But whipping down a road or driveway and floating is fine till you want to turn, then you are in someones lawn or ditch. Mud unless you've got a real sick rig you'd aim more for floatation. Don't remeber the last mud hole I had to worry about launching out of into someones front yard /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif.