Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PICS of cold winter weather- for Bubba

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Can Can, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Last night good ol' Bubba Ray was taunting me about the cold weather we experience up here in the winter. He just happened to notice that we're in the middle of a deep freeze and requested some pics. Here's a pic of me plugging in the truck this morning and holding our thermometer- base temperature was -24'C but the windchill was -32'C(-23'F)....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So don't be upset if it's a little chilly outside where you live this morning. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

cold? thats not cold at all... THATS INSANELY FRIGID.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif now..look at my sig.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Can Can

Thanks for yet another reminder that I live in hell....... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Your outside air is 50'C warmer than ours!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Coldest day of the year for Phoenix in 2003: 32°F

5. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

Not bad... check out our this am!

web page

Thats Cold Lake for ya. Yuuck.

Mike

6. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

brrr thats cold /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. Can Can

Well, what did you expect when you moved to a place called "Cold Lake"? I have a feeling they named it that for a reason, Mike. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

i dont speak celsius, but that looks like its a tid bit nipply...who talked you into living there? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

63*F here. guess its time to go wash that WV road salt off my truck. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Now that's COOOOLLLDDDDDD /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

And you work in it everyday, [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Well, it's not near as cold here...but it is -9 C. (17 F) Cold enough for me. It's supposed to get colder over the next few days...I might actually need my block heater to get my truck started. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Rene

11. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

Damn yesterday was the first day below 0*c here in about 3 weeks, went to -5. Now today its 1 *C and its trying to snow, but considering the lawn is still green, i doubt it'll last. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

and i thought our 32*F was cold /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

13. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i used to work for schwans in the freezer loading the trucks. it was -32* with the fans on(read wind chill) and -15* with them off. i looked like the micheline man working there.
    Grant

14. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Cold Lake! You know, I got my very first kiss from a 15 year old girl in Cold Lake, Canada. I was on tour with a high school band I was in. We were there for the Calgary Stampede and we toured through a bunch of other little towns for thier parades. Cold Lake was one of the places we stopped along the way. Lake Louise, Banf and some other names I can't remember now were also on the list of stops we made.

When we stopped at these towns, we stayed in peoples homes for the night. A few here and a few there. All tole, there were 110 of us. These little towns were very hospitable and we had a great time while there. Not to mention the very first kiss I got from a cute little girl in Cold Lake.

Brings back great memories. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Confedneck

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Cold Lake! You know, I got my very first kiss from a 15 year old girl in Cold Lake, Canada. I was on tour with a high school band I was in. We were there for the Calgary Stampede and we toured through a bunch of other little towns for thier parades. Cold Lake was one of the places we stopped along the way. Lake Louise, Banf and some other names I can't remember now were also on the list of stops we made.

When we stopped at these towns, we stayed in peoples homes for the night. A few here and a few there. All tole, there were 110 of us. These little towns were very hospitable and we had a great time while there. Not to mention the very first kiss I got from a cute little girl in Cold Lake.

Brings back great memories. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

your sister was in band with you?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    your sister was in band with you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have a sister. But the timing is such that it could very well have been your mother. Is she from Cold Lake? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

17. Confedneck

you sure you dont have a sister? cuz i met this girl the other day that looked just like you, she said the wig and hairy legs were from her circus freak days..maybe it was YOU..lmao /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    base temperature was -24'C but the windchill was -32'C(-23'F)....

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang, Son.....I bet yer pecker looks like a starter button.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

been in the 70's here for the last week or so...fixin' to get into a very Wintery 40-50..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif