Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics of Exhuast Cutouts

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TXsizeK5, Jan 30, 2003.

1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

They are pretty nice, somtimes exhaust goes out the cutouts but also thru the pipes... its weird. Anyway, heres the pic. They were 30 dollars each (true duals), isntalled.

[​IMG]

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif lookin good. damn look at all that rust under there boy. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

jacob

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

just hope Johnny Law don't get your for noise violations. I am thinking about getting some cutouts just so I can be obnoxious sometimes.

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

They arent really that loud, because they are behind the cats I suppose. I can still set off alarms though, hah!

5. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I can get alarms to go off if I am in parking garages. If my dual exhaust (not super loud) doesn't get them the welded reared will alot of times. That tire chirping around the corners has gotten alot of alarms in garages.

6. Sparky87k5

Sparky87k5 1/2 ton status

Man, do those things bring back the memories /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Back when I was in high school, we ran a set of them on a 56 F**D Victoria with a 312 T-Bird engine. We called them "lake plugs" back then. Nothing like uncapping the "plugs" and cruising for a race. Cutouts uh? Oh well, still accomplishes the same thing, rattle the windows and shake up the "older generation" /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

7. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Just ain't nothin' sweeter than a bigblock at bout 80-100 with open headers.That was a long time ago. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif