Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics of K30, Shop, & Relocated Winch

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by seattlek5, Jul 31, 2003.

1. seattlek5

seattlek5 1/2 ton status

Here's the link:
    Pictures
    New Stuff

Leadfoot - Didn't I read somewhere that you did something similar? Must have been after Naches, I looked and it wasn't done yet. I want to see pictures /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Uglychevy - Let's get that bumper made! There's an overlay of a crewcab on my K5 in there too.

CK5r's - Let me know what you think. I don't know how or if you can link pics from Webshots, so A link is the best I can do for now. The winch was moved back 4 1/2", could have went farther if not for putting A/C into the K5.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

looking good /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BlueKnight

BlueKnight 1/2 ton status

nice job on the winch and nice shop

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Uglychevy - Let's get that bumper made! There's an overlay of a crewcab on my K5 in there too.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice shop you [i love jeeps] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ok, Im jelous, especially of that bender, jenny DID HOWEVER tell me I can get one if I want, but i still dont have a shop [​IMG] and if anyone here dont know of Brents k5, its one bad ass MOFO and Im going to take it while he sleeps and go wheel it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

i did brent i cut 5 inches off of the bumper brakets,moving the winch back into the grille area,ita a few inches from the radiator now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif pretty much looks just like yurs,but my bumper sits up higher than yours,so i had to cut alot more out of the grille,well i cut ou the grille up to the bowtie in the moddle..good pics man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif