Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics of my baby - how do I get into the gallery?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by mrkay, May 25, 2000.

1. mrkay

mrkay Registered Member

Hi all,

Here is a pic of my 88 Blazer. I love it. It's wearing the Bridgestone 33's I bought awhile back after advise on this forum. The look just right and they handle great for daily driving. I will have to replace the body mounts because there is rust in some places on the rear floor. The inside/bottom of the doors will need work soon too. The dash has a few heat cracks but I plan to get a dash cover soon also.
    This is the first decent truck I've had since my ol '72 3/4 ton Chevy c20 I had.
    By the way, I really like the tag phrase "Jeep - It's what's for dinner". I had a Jeep before this truck and I don't even remember the color!! Ha Ha.
    The Blazer is a 350 TBI Auto w/OD and runs better now that I have my sticker and have re-rerouted the EGR.

Can anyone tell me how I get into the gallery? I'm not sure how to contact Steve.

mrkay

Rock climbing on Plymouth Rock (cool)
    with my 88 Blazer 350/Auto/TBI

2. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>Nice truck. For body mounts, i just instaled a set of Energy Suspension poly mounts and i'm pretty happy with them. they tightened up the ride a little. To get your truck into the photo gallery, email steve at submit@coloradok5.com and he'll probably put it in, he put mine on the gallery a week or two after i sent it. I think he's gonna change the site a bit so it might take a while.

jeep- it's the new white meat [​IMG]</font color=blue>

3. Toad

Toad 1/2 ton status

Look below this post. In blue letters it says contact us. Or try the other page with the k5's on it for instructions.

4. J.R.

J.R. Guest

NICE BLAZER,AND I LOVE YOUR TAG PHARSE!!!

BIGBLOCK MAN

5. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

Nice truck!!
    Is that truck lifted or fendertrimmed? Does the 33" clear everything?
    I just innstalled a 3" bodylift on mine and the 32" I have look smal now. I have ordered 33" BFG with studs for winter but wonder if I could go larger when I replace my summertires? There looks like there could be room for 35" but I dont have that many to compare with around here.

<font color=blue>Espen88k5</font color=blue>

6. mrkay

mrkay Registered Member

The truck is not lifted. I was just as concerned as you with clearance issues, but there is plenty of room in the fender wells. I mounted these on stock 8" rims instead of 10". This makes them stand a little taller and less fat

I think you would need a little lift to clear the mudders, though. Mine are aggressive A/T's.

mrkay

Rock climbing on Plymouth Rock [​IMG]
    with my 88 Blazer 350/Auto/TBI