Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics of my K5

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ED70K5, Apr 28, 2002.

1. ED70K5

ED70K5 1/2 ton status

I finally went out and bought a Digi Camera. I have not mastered the camera yet, so please bear with me fellas!!! I just installed a 4 in. Tuff Country suspension lift with some 33x12.50 SSRs on some 15x8 Rockcrawlers. I know she isn't much to look at, but she is getting there! Hope the link works, cause this is the first time I ever try putting pics up!

http://community.webshots.com/user/ed70k5

2. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

I like the color! What kind/color rattle can is that?

3. ED70K5

ED70K5 1/2 ton status

It's Krylon OD Green from their hunters camo paint scheme. The original owner used it as a hunting rig and it was painted camoflauge when I bought it. I decided to give it a quick makeover and paint it one solid color. Not bad for 30.00 clams!

4. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

sweet truck! is that the original roll bar? definatley not bad for 900 clams

nathan

5. ImpalaSS

ImpalaSS 1/2 ton status

nice, i think you got a real good deal on it! hows the rust?

6. ED70K5

ED70K5 1/2 ton status

I bought it from the original owner and he said that his brother welded the roll bar together.

The rust is not bad at all! The usual rocker panels have to be replaced, but other than that there is minimal rust. This truck had been siting for 6 years without moving. I was getting my truck inspected at a local garage, when I looked under a tarp and saw my K5. I asked if he would sell it and I think he was glad to just get it out of his garage. I tried not to let him notice how excited I was about the Blazer! LOL When he said 900.00 bucks, I said give me about 30 minutes and I'll be right back. An oil change, new spark plugs, battery and she stared right up.

7. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

That is sooo cool! The lift and wheels/tires really changes the attidude huh? It looks awsome at any price.....but 900 damn!