Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics of my new tsl and Herculined bed and cab

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 73K5Kid, Feb 6, 2003.

1. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

2. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

Any suggestions on where to move the exhaust. And am I going to need to trim fenders. I really don't want to. I have a 4 inch lift and 2 inch body lift.

3. lgk5

lgk5 1/2 ton status

looks good /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Nice! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

trim the fenders now, before a rock bashes them and an area larger than you want to trim gets crinkled. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

at any rate, rig looks good! My exhaust is gonna end up pointing down/out towards the front of my drivers side rear tire. I'll prolly have a chrome exhaust tip that extends all the way out to the edge of the body... when i go wheeling, i can just pop it off so its inside the frame and isnt a rock anchor.

j

6. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

no, yours looks nice, mine get the interior and paint soon though. I really like the floor in yours, this is on my to do list as well. As for the fenders it seems like you want a nice edge or a "clean look" so just run fender flares, some people don't like them though. Also, I have a small faver to ask you.. I am getting ready to put my interior wiring back together and was wondering if you could take a few pics of under your dash. This would save me alot of time instead of guessing what goes where. I almost get a head ache thinking about doing this /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif. I also finally fiished my 8 lug swap plus got the rock sliders on. BTW what size are those tires? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

[​IMG]

7. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

Hey Shawn, no problem I assume you want pics of the fuse box. Anything else you need. I will take some pics tommorrow. My tires are 36X12.50Rx15. Let me know what you need. If for some reason I can't get pics I'll pm you.

8. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

thanks again /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. DEMON44

DEMON44 Low-Tech Redneck

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Sweet! I wish I lived where palm trees grow wild /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif, but great rig.

10. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Hay that looks nice! Where did that roll bar pad come from? Is that just stuff off a Jeep?

Uhhh if you plan to wheel it........Them fenders are going to get ripped off by them tires if you don't trim them.

11. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

Grim I don't know if that padding is for jeeps. It came with the truck when I bought it. I am to lazy to take it off. There's a bunch of glue on the rollbar and padding. I am going to have to aricraft strip it. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I've had enough fun with that stuff already stripping my bed. I really don't want to cut my fenders cause I'm not brave enough. Any other suggestions. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

12. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

Grim I don't know if that padding is for jeeps. It came with the truck when I bought it. I am to lazy to take it off. There's a bunch of glue on the rollbar and padding. I am going to have to aricraft strip it. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I've had enough fun with that stuff already stripping my bed. I really don't want to cut my fenders cause I'm not brave enough. Any other suggestions. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif