Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics of my ride.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by monte0172, Jul 22, 2003.

1. monte0172

monte0172 1/2 ton status

I finally got around to posting some pics of my ride for everyone to see. Please suggestions for it will be appreciated. Thanks, web page

2. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Hey, hey!!!!! Is that brown and white? If so, that's EXACTLY like my Jimmy. Haven't seen another one on here until yours. My brown is faded out and damn ugly. Don't know how you feel about yours, but I'm glad I'm not the only one out there running poop brown and white!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

nice!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

there was a guy who had a K5 just like that here and it went by the name of oreo at the local mud drags..

4. monte0172

monte0172 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey, hey!!!!! Is that brown and white? If so, that's EXACTLY like my Jimmy. Haven't seen another one on here until yours. My brown is faded out and damn ugly. Don't know how you feel about yours, but I'm glad I'm not the only one out there running poop brown and white!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep it came that way originally. It was ugly at first but it grew on me!!! Im thinking about painting it all whit though. Thanks,

5. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I hear ya...I thought about going all white too but my other 2 vehicles are white so...

Actually, the brown works pretty good w/ mud and all! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif And, yea, it does kind of grow on you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. monte0172

monte0172 1/2 ton status

From what everyone so far has looked at how much lift does that look like to you guys? Im guessing about 6 but i have never been able to get a difinitive answer from the last two people who owned the parts truck i took it off of. oh well at least my blazer is a respectable height now!!!