Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics of my truck finally 100% operational

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bigburban383, Mar 28, 2004.

1. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Wow, I can't believe shes back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah I know, those tires blow (highway), you don't see the thornbirds in the back /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Installed my trac bars, I ran out of wire perfectly on the last weld /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[​IMG]

This is my OEM super quiet stealth exhaust that I paid for /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[​IMG]

2. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Sweet Burby! Looks good! Have you had a chance to function check those traction bars yet? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

Kris

3. jacksprat1599

jacksprat1599 Registered Member

what kind of tires are those and what size.I am looking for some larger tires with mild highway tread.unfortunately my truck has a job and doesn't get to play with me that much off road so highway tread is fine

4. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

nice sticker /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

is that one of those new clear front driveshafts /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

looking good, you gonna make it to the mounds /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. bigburban383

[ QUOTE ]
    Sweet Burby! Looks good! Have you had a chance to function check those traction bars yet? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

Kris

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, did a brake torque in front of my house, both tires spun /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif as I kick sideways /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    what kind of tires are those and what size.I am looking for some larger tires with mild highway tread.unfortunately my truck has a job and doesn't get to play with me that much off road so highway tread is fine

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are 35/12.50/15 Cooper A/Ts, but I would recommend BFG A/Ts, I think they would perform better off-road and I only hear good things about them being streetable.

[ QUOTE ]
    nice sticker /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

is that one of those new clear front driveshafts /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

looking good, you gonna make it to the mounds /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I hope I don't get keyed /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Anyways, yes I am probably going to visit the mounds for the first time this summer with my buddy Andy, he may bring his monster too /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Haha nice sticker, where did you get that? /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. bigburban383

[ QUOTE ]
    Haha nice sticker, where did you get that? /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, PM Big83Chevy4x4 and see if he still can make em.

8. dodgetruck91

dodgetruck91 Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the tread looks like the cooper discover AT, cant really read the sidewall, good tires, get abouout 50 k outa them, the size, i would say maybe a 235/75/15 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

9. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i made 4 of them at once and still have 3 left. email me if you want one /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

nice burb!! its comin along nice!!

11. bigburban383

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the tread looks like the cooper discover AT, cant really read the sidewall, good tires, get abouout 50 k outa them, the size, i would say maybe a 235/75/15 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa man, your way off with the 235/75/15, more like 315/75/15. But your right about the Discovery A/T /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. lifethroughdeath

lifethroughdeath 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Whoa man, your way off with the 235/75/15, more like 315/75/15.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif talk about making 35" tires look tiny /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

13. 85scottsdale

85scottsdale 1/2 ton status

Yeah, we run 235/75s on our stock xj lol. nice burb btw.