Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

pics of my truck(sent e-mail)to SLED DOG-CONFEDNECK-MUDDYTAZZ

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Feb 11, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i can't figure it out,WTF is a URL??no matter what i put in it says picture doesn't exist,or name on filr doesn't exist even though i'm looking at the damn file. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif so i scaned a pic(the only one handy)and sent it to the above mentioned members. all members and bluebies with e-mail addresses will get one.as slow as it loaded i could have taken the truck apart and walked eached part over one at a time ,put it together in your driveway and still beat the time. F**Kin POS /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

3. boggerless

thanks bro,it worked, iat least have an avatar. WWOOOO HOOOO you is the coolest. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I know I know haha

5. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

yeah that MFer took FOREVER to load lol..

6. boggerless

i could have painted a picture faster, pos scanner. it took almost 20 minutes to load from the thing that has a flashy light under the cover that the pic layed on. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

8. boggerless

i tried and nothing came up,thanks bro. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. ryoken

hmm, should work if you just copy/paste that in the avatar thingy.. it works if you click on it... think i lightened that up a tad too... oh well...

10. boggerless

yea, i tried it 3 times and just got the box with the x. i wanted to see it cleaned up. the straiter i put the pic on the scanner the worse it was. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif thanks again i'll try later, one more time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Homestead doesn't allow picture linking, if you want the cropped version I can simply change the picture on my site. Or check this in a second I will put that one on there for an avatar and the other one for the normal picture.

12. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

13. boggerless

thanks, MUCH nicer. my wife decided to name all the pics and only one is left of JR and thats with the SD.half of each truck. so do i need a web page to get the pics up until i get more photos digi wise? /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

14. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

they have to be hosted on a website, but if you just want to post them on here you can use the Member's Ride section of Ck5. You can host pictures there and post them on the forum freely.

15. boggerless

i need to buy my own camera.i was looking for the pic of JR when i first bought it and put the 33in MTR'S on directionals-aluminum-,it looked sweet.i'll get some on members soon, i tried but the only pics were BS not the truck.everytime i ask the wife she has to print her own. thats what shes doing right now at the drug store. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

16. ryoken

not that i care, i was just trying to help him out, but what do you mean "Homestead doesn't allow picture linking". it's my site, paid for, and i link constantly off it, heck my avatar is thru my site... i don't understand...

17. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

thought it was a free homestead page, hmm no idea why it wasn't working for him then.

18. boggerless

i probably hit the wrong key,after i tried yours i couldn't get the other avatar back for awhile.so i was most likely hitting the wrong one. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif i'm not the most computer literate(obviously).i realy appreceate everyones help. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif now my wife is telling me the card reader for the camera isn't working right. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif i think she thinks i am talking to chicky mama's on hear and the trucks are just a front. she even keeps shuting off hot mail. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif