Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics of Playin in the Backyard

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bigburban383, May 17, 2004.

1. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Well, apparently there is some nasty mud in my backyard. These pics are after I tore it up in 2wd, it took a while for me to get were I got. Last pic, look at the front tire, thats about 3 inchs caked on mud, maybe that was the problem /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have a video, but its 18 mb so I got to make it smaller or something. My bro has a digital camera that takes 1 min clips, so cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why friends don't let friends buy $hitbirds.

[​IMG]

3. bigburban383

Awwwww, don't dis the free tires I got. Did I mention they were free? Better than the street treds I had.

DO NOT GET ME WRONG. I WOULD NEVER PAY FOR GAYBIRDS AND I DO NOT CONDONE THE USE OF OR PURCHASE OF THESE TIRES /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Curtis2kul

Curtis2kul Registered Member

Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
    They arent that bad! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

LMFAO tommy the turd /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

that could have been my backyard. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. bigburban383

[ QUOTE ]
    that could have been my backyard. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If we did the pull off in my backyard, we would then have pictures of both of us buried to our axles and about 87 lbs of mud on our tailgates /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I almost have a JOB at Roush Racing Industries since they called back for more info if thats a good sign (crossing fingers /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif), then if I ever get a day off we are definatly tearing up your yard /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

8. boggerless

cool i hope you get the job /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif ishowed my wife the pics of your truck and all she could say was (why do you want to do that to the back yard?). cuz its mine and i can AND were going to tear it up putting the addition on anyway. GEEZ /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. bigburban383

[ QUOTE ]
    cool i hope you get the job /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif ishowed my wife the pics of your truck and all she could say was (why do you want to do that to the back yard?). cuz its mine and i can AND were going to tear it up putting the addition on anyway. GEEZ /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The last thing I would want to do is pissoff/stress the wife. She can ride with me /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. boggerless

cool you can explain everything /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif good luck /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif