Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

pics of the gto convert in the shop

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by supersize75k5, Sep 22, 2004.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

here is a 69 with hide away head lights, reworking the metal on the car, replaced the rear fender lips with parts from year one ect, painting as I go /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

very cool project,

lots of time though

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will post more pics of it as it moves along /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

saweet...is that a hobby shop or for work?

3. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif I can't wait to see what she looks like when finished, you better keep us posted!!!!

4. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

doooooode..the GTO has always been one of my favorite cars ever! post up a nice pic when shes done, and it'll live forever on my desktop! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. supersize75k5

just a hobby, I run a small commercial cleaning outfit, and I work the early morning and have from 8am-till dark to play.

this is a fun car to play with though, nice interior and she moves real good /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

the car is getting alot of metal work, but with this car it is worth it, all new trunk, fender lips and a few inches around them, front fenders are off a parts car ect..

I will keep the pics coming, but I also have to tay ontop of the 72 project, but both projects should be ready for the goodguys show in november... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

ok back to work, I just looked at the calender /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

6. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    the car is getting alot of metal work, but with this car it is worth it, all new trunk, fender lips and a few inches around them, front fenders are off a parts car ect..

[/ QUOTE ]

Wonder how long it'll be until you roll it /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif J/K I'm just jealous, sweet car bro /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif We'll have to have a cruise night sometime /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

7. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Will be a nice ride , whats she got for power , a 350 or a 400 , or a swapped in 455 ?

I am jealous , but someday you will have a mortgage too /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. supersize75k5

lol, this aint my car guys, I am just doing work on it, I wish it was mine /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

you stole it! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

j/k, whos car is it? nice project anyways /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. supersize75k5

I wouldn't steel a car just to put time and parts on it /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

the car belongs to the guy who owns the house and where the shop is at,

also we are in the middle of a 71 chevell convert, factory big block car, that one is a frame off and a very, very rust free car

you guys want pics of that? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif