Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics of the new house Mstr. bath and kitchen....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Nov 18, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

for some reason they won't load on the old post.... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[​IMG] [​IMG] Anyhoo whatcha think???? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Re: ....

....and????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

fixed it for ya Wes.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i think your a rich mofo.... thats awesome /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif totally jellous... do you own much land?

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

5 acres and we aint rich just ivesting all our cash now so when all you cali folks move up here we can sell for big bucks..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

B-B-B-B-B BLING BLING BLING BLING BLING BLING FFFFZZTT..

You fried the bling meter /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

We spent the majority of the fundage on kitchen appliances and lighting and plumbing...The range is a Viking 6 burner + grill dbl oven that cost about...

and the two vessel sinks in the mstr bath are anodized aluminum, that cos over 600 a piece.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifcheap money baby....Cheap money..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

$600 apiece sinks, $.50 switch plates. Bling bling, yo! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Nice lookin' stuff, man, I'm jealous.

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

those sinks seem very... primitive. lol, to each their own. i do like ur ss kitchen, very nice.

j

10. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

all that money and no mirror..wtf???

hmm what does it mean when you don't want to see your self in the mirror? bad morning hair? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

11. Rob 85K5

Rob 85K5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I think your casework guy for got to cut holes for the bathroom sinks.

Looks good.

12. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Beautifull kitchen. I don't know what to say about the bathroom sinks. I really thought you were just waiting for them to come in and decided to hold off on cutting the holes till they arrived. Figured you were using a couple of salad bowls in the meantime. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I'm in construction and do a lot of remodeling. Never seen anything like that though... I hope the toilet isn't just a 5 gallon bucket that cost you $600... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

5 gallon buckets are expensive ya know....Those sinks weigh about 50 lbs apiece.....I was looking at a solid bronze vessel sink the other day and I could not pick it up off the counter it was so heavy, I think their cool, hip and trendy plus its alot nicer to not have to bend over when you want to wash your hands, their right at the perfect level....So screw you assclowns..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

I would kill for the kitchen, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but the sinks in the bathroom are a little high to piss in... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

15. thatK30guy

[ QUOTE ]
    I would kill for the kitchen, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but the sinks in the bathroom are a little high to piss in... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you trying to tell us you have a small wanker? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. thatK30guy

[ QUOTE ]
    fixed it for ya Wes.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhhh....very nice! Even the sinks are a nice touch, too! Only people with open minds and a style of fashion would do that. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Whatcha do, buy Microsoft stock when Bill Gates was still a teen? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I like the kitchen and the master bath. The vessel sinks are pretty cool looking, really different! I would go with some funky anodized switch plates to follow the same sort of theme though...like Evan pointed out the ones on there now look out of place or something.

Rene

18. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

We plan to change the recepticals and plates, the ones in the kitchen are black with brushed silver plates. probably do the same in the bathroom, having a house built is way confusing and stressfull, these little things get left out sometimes.... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

Slate switch plates that match the counter tops in the rest room would look good...
    I like it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif man that kitchen is awesome. those sink bowls aren't that bad. i kinda like it. the faucets are cool. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif