Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics Of Today's AZ Get Together...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Apr 30, 2000.

Pics Of Today\'s AZ Get Together...

Well a lot of us got together today here in Arizona, got to meet everyone (most everyone) from AZ in this forum. Send more pics if you have them!

Had a lot of fun today guys! It was good meeting all of you. We need to do it again out on the trail!

Here are some pics from the day:

http://members.spree.com/travel/azblazeman/

'84 K5

Chevy in my blood.

1. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

Re: Pics Of Today\'s AZ Get Together...

<font color=blue>Got any more pics of that blue 1st gen? That's the exact same color I want to paint mine (dash is already done), even the black top, an I'de like to see how it's gonna look when it's done. thanks</font color=blue>

2. Re: Pics Of Today\'s AZ Get Together...

Yeah, you can see more pics of that ride here:
    www.coloradok5.com/tomgoff.shtml

Good lookin Arizona truck!

'84 K5

Chevy in my blood.

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Got the pics up, they are under the heading Trip reports on the main page.

Steve

4. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

Pic's came out great...looks like you folks had a great time out there in the hot sun and dry air of the southwest....

<font color=green>[​IMG]Eagle86K5[​IMG]

5. jmpd

jmpd 1/2 ton status

It was great to meet some of Coloradok5 members, everybody was really cool. We had a lot of diversity between the rigs. (Charlie AKA azk5 and Sean's Blazers were the heavy duty full-on trail trucks) Very cool rigs. Tom's 72 was really nice inside and out. AZblazer had both his blazer and Chalet there and they both were really cool. The Chalet is neat to see in person and to look inside. Everybody had nice rigs.

We may plan a trip to a local lake, that will allow everybody to go. The trail is pretty easy and a stock truck will make it to the back of the lake. And for the hard core fans there are a few hill and valleys to go up and through. We can bring the kids and let them play in the water, while we benchrace/talk shop

Great to meet everybody
    Michael

6. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

A thanx to all who attended! Sure was nice to be able to put faces to all the people you've chatted with and shared ideas together for so long...funny for the first 5 minutes or so though...so used to screen names that we should wear those name tape stickers...lol. Definately need to hit the lake...barbie-Q...BS...and do some fishin and wheelin! If there is enough lead time i can squeeze a saturday off guys... just let me know. Hopefully the Chalet will hit the shop tomorrow for a trans plant and xfer swap (NP205)...workin so many hours these days tryin to gather cash for all the small (lol) repairs to get both rigs ready for the Why To K5 Run its gonna have to be farmed out...hate to do it but time is money..lol.

Again...it was great to meet everyone and we got to do it again soon!

AZBLAZER

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban

7. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Got back late guys looks like you had a blast. I really wish I could have been there. Keep me informed for the next get together.

8. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Moose...buddy...listed ya as MIA...was hopin to see ya bud...next time for sure!!!

AZBLAZER

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban

9. AntAZBlaz

AntAZBlaz 1/2 ton status

I wish that I could have shown up for that you know if you guys would have just headed a little bit south of campus you would have been out in front of my room looks like every one had a good time it sucks having to work and go to school at the same time :(
    Anthony

10. Steve88

Steve88 1/2 ton status

Was great to meet everyone! I can attest to Charlie (AZK5) and Shawns rigs working as hard as they looked because I had the fortune of going with those guys on Saturday out on some serious rough stuff on the power-line trails. My first wheeling trip and I can't say enough how impressed I am at how a full size K5 can handle rock climbing. Truly amazing stuff. I'm hooked! (Thanks again Charlie! And I'll bring a camera with plenty of film next time [​IMG]).

I'm up for that lake trip jmpd. The kids love to fish! Maybe I'll put a lift on by then...

Unfortuneatly the kids don't last long in the sun so I had to take off shortly after Chris (AZBLAZEMAN) arrived. So I'm not in the group pics, but that first shot on the page is me. My rig looked like a toy next to these guys since I'm still with the PO's 30's and no lift. I feel so pathetic! [​IMG]. Just kidding. You guys have some nice rigs and it shows that you take care of them. You should be proud fellow Zonies! [​IMG] Hope to meet up with you all again real soon.

<font color=red>Steve88</font color=red>[​IMG]
    88K5 Silverado
    thunderdog@metallica.com

11. BillR

BillR 1/2 ton status

I'm sorry I missed it, too. I'm still up for the next time you guys come up the hill to the pines!

Blazin' in Flagstaff

12. SVBlazer

SVBlazer 1/2 ton status

Looks like you guys (and families) had a great time. Sorry I couldn't make the trip. When and where is the lake trip? Might have to break loose both rigs for a lake trip.