Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics of yesterday's four wheeling fun

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Polaris, Oct 13, 2002.

1. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Pics of yesterday\'s four wheeling fun

Well we got home around 12:30am (yawn). Here are some pics:
    http://community.webshots.com/user/muddinmama

I couldn't take any after dark which is when we saw some pretty extreme mud. We met up with the local "kids" who we've never gone with before. We had the biggest trucks of the group :-). They led us to a quarry. The mud was heavy, very much clay in it, and fun! The first mud hole, everyone made an attempt in 4wd and then in 2wd. I had one tire just a'spinnin' me sideways and was reaching for the 4wd selector. I'd rather put it in 4 than get stuck and need a pull out. However, I didn't need it! Got through in 2 /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I did it all except the last one Trev went in, where he got stuck. My 4x30 strap is a virgin no more and it took some good jerks to get him out. It was snowing, too. What a night. I did not get stuck once during the course of the day. Almost, a couple of times. What fun. I don't think we are going back out today. Everyone is tired out, the Packers will be on, and gas for 2 pigs like we have is expensive! LOL. I love my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

Re: Pics of yesterday\'s four wheeling fun

man that looks like a blast...love the trucks to...im beggining to get a nack for those old fords to, the styling on those is just as great as the old chevys...i might look for one one of these days...

3. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

If I may sway your opinion, stick with Chevy /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif It would take me all day to tell you about wheeling with the F*rds. LOL.

4. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I wish we'd have had some water where I was yesterday. Looks fun! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

5. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

wow, those were some hard core pics, where i live we dont have mud like that to go wheel'n in, even tho id probly get stuck mad style, still looks like a whole lot of fun /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

looks like fun.i was runnin trails instead of mud yesterday.all there was was dirty water puddles and hard pack underneith.i made a pretty good splash though /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

7. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Wow Andrea looks like you all had a blast. Chuck is going to need a major washing. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Nice lookin scenery (sp?) Reminds me of a post card /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif