Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

pics of your tubing bender setup

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by yunit, Mar 3, 2002.

1. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

I would like to see what kind of setup other people have. I am currently in the market for a bender and pretty much know what I am going to buy, but would still like to check out some other people's setup.

I am almost certain that I will be buying the JD2 Model 3 http://www.jd2.com/M3B.htm with 2 dies to start out with, 2" and a 1.5" dies.

Thanks, Pete.

2. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

3. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

The JD-2's are out 5 weeks on delivery. The Po-tools is about one week. Pretty close in price but the customer service is sounding better and the delivery time is WAY better.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

If I would ever get my setup done and the pictures developed........I'll be posting once I get it all done, hopefully in a couple of weeks.

5. Den

Den 1/2 ton status

OK with all my buds in here having tube benders.... why cant i get anyone to build a cage or bar for my '91???? Help me out here!!!LOL

6. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

Wow, those are sweet. How about the el cheapo manual ones at harbor freight for $199.99. How do they work for making roll cages? Anyone?
    Brent