Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics: Upper & Lower Terminator

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BadDog, Nov 9, 2003.

1. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Well, finally got to take the truggy out and do some decent wheeling today. We ran Upper and Lower terminator just goofing off for a few hours. Got it really crossed up, checked out the suspension limits, and pushed it to the limit of rolling (with my wife on board! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif ) It was quite a blast. If you want to see the pics than go here. But fair warning, there are about 1 meg of pics on that page...

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Very Nice...OK, I want a truggy now /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Man...that's nice! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Can't wait to get my rig outta the frikkin garage! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. BadDog

Thanks guys! It was a blast and is working so much better than it was before...

Oh, gotta give credit where due. Keith (Crusarius) took the good pics, the blury ones are from my broken digi that no longer focuses right.

5. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Muwahahahaha I scorn at a meg of files. Seriously though, those are some pretty cool pics. Now I'm really anxious for us to get down there and go playin. Good luck to y'all.

Allan

6. BadDog

Ok, updated the page with a little bit of text to just guide the story. If you didn't realize it, my wife and 12 year old daughter were riding for all of that! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. FWP

FWP CRS

Sure, I see how ya are, didn't even call me.....sniffle sniffle

8. BadDog

Sorry man... I thought about you, but it was so last minute. Basically, we found out my wife was going to be off and wanted to go out so we threw it together. I called Marv at around 9:45 on Sat night (left message, as you know, he was asleep by then) and Rob after 10 p.m. to try to hook up with them to be on T.M. around 9 the next morning. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Talk about last minute!

But it worked out great. With just 2 trucks we pretty much blew right through and got to run both trails and out in about 5 hours including a leisurely lunch and lots of play time testing out the buggy (and the wife’s nerves!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif)..