Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

pics, vids and trip reports

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sope, Jan 29, 2007.

1. sope

sope 1/2 ton status

My question is, where do we post them and how come no one does?
    I posted a few pics of a day out wheelin in the Garage section and I wasn't sure if that was the right place. I've seen a couple of other's posting trip report pics there. I'm suprised I hardly ever see any wheelin pics. The photo gallery doesn't seem like the place to put them because there's no place for explanations, questions or comments. I'm a newb here and I don't mean to be pushy but that would be a good new section on this sight or people should be encouraged to post this stuff up in another section. There are members here from all over the world and I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to see pics of the different terrain, truck styles and scenary. There must be thousands of guys from this sight out wheelin and taking pictures every week end.

I'd like to see the admins and the moderators comments on this, as well as other members.

James

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

3. sope

sope 1/2 ton status

Thanks.:doah:
    I have seen that but it seems that it is used for trail invites and stuff. When I post some reports and pics that is where I'll post them. It'd be nice to see it get used. Like I said earlier I'd like to see what and where other guys on this sight are wheelin.

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

lounge is good too i like to see the pics, and dont often check that forum, post them up just no tech now :D

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Because no one here wheels:D