Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PICS!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Blazin'Grrl, May 13, 2000.

1. Blazin'Grrl

Blazin'Grrl Registered Member

finally got pics developed and scanned and uploaded :)

http://www.geocities.com/quikslam/chevyblazer.html

the Blazer is for sale now, too......

<font color=purple>Sarah</font color=purple>
    <font color=purple>[​IMG]'83 K-5 Silverado Blazer[​IMG]</font color=purple>

2. CBLAZER81

CBLAZER81 1/2 ton status

Blazin'Grrl,it's good to hear from you again.I thought you might have been scared off by the bad posts a while back.
    I hate to hear that it's for sale though. WHY?
    Hopefully IF(DON"T--subliminal message) you sell it you'll tell the buyer about the board.
    Good luck in your decisions.(c'mon ,you don't really wanna' sell it do ya?)

<font color=red>Wanna'keep wheelin? Get involved!
    Check the "Land Use" section of this board.</font color=red>

3. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

How much are you asking and where can it be seen?

<font color=green>[​IMG]Eagle86K5[​IMG]<font color=red>
    Masonry...It's a Good Thing
    2B1ASK1

4. jakentn 83k5

jakentn 83k5 Registered Member

nice blazer..nice horse too..I agree with cblazer(don't sell)..getting that new paint job a little dirty wasn't you? that's what we like to see around here..

5. Blazin'Grrl

Blazin'Grrl Registered Member

We're asking $5000 OBO or it. It resides in Warren, IN. I can send directions if anyone wants to come see it. I really don't want to sell it, but I didn't succeed in getting the title signed over to my name (from my Dad's)He wants to sell it because he's getting a Dodge Dakota. I've spent a lot of time and $ on that...I'll miss it.

and guess what I'll be driving? An 86 Buick Park Avenue. Bet I get it stuck in the mud :)

<font color=purple>Sarah</font color=purple>
    <font color=purple>[​IMG]'83 K-5 Silverado Blazer[​IMG]</font color=purple>

6. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>DON'T SELL IT!!!!! You're dad is gonna need it to pull his d*dge out of the mud! looks like you had almost as much fun as me and BillyBob did a few weeks ago, but then again fun to us requires towstraps. I would do anything possible not to have to part with the blazer, it looks like the perfect platform for a project.</font color=blue>

7. 6.2 man

6.2 man 1/2 ton status

You've got something there to proud of . I hate to see you get rid of it . Maybe you can work something out with your parents . I too have missed hearing form you . As you can see all of the people( on this board ) hate it when somebody has to sell or part out there Blazer . Hopefully you'll reconsider .
    Good luck we're here for you

8. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Sarah!!!!! Tell your dad he's CRAZY!!!!! Remind him that a Dakota is going to cost more to repair, and won't tow or four-wheel worth a damn! And it seems kind of a waste to do all that work to the K5 and then get rid of it. PLUS, what better vehicle to go cruisin' in with the girls? Trust me, you'll meet a way better class of guys drivin' the Blazer instead of the DUH-kota. Well, even if you sell it, keep in touch. You're always going to be a member of our family!

9. 82GMC

82GMC 1/2 ton status

Ok here is my take on the blazer.
    On the web site for it you say it was a rust bucket with holes and stuff in it witch means if your parents bought it for you they probaly did not pay much for it and if YOU paid for the repairs on the truck and any mods for it and the cost of that was more than the cost of the truck in the first place than that whould in my mind mean you "own" more of the truck than your parents and they whould have no right to sell it without your FULL CONSENT.
    well thats what I have to say

Dan.

10. BillR

BillR 1/2 ton status

That's a great looking truck, Sarah. You and your friends did a nice job with the restore. I think your Dad will be SORLEY disapointed if he thinks that a dakota will be even close to your truck in the wheeling department! Hopefully, you can convince him of the BIG mistake he's making.

Blazin' in Flagstaff

11. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

I'm sorry your dad wants to sell your Blazer. It looks really nice (and you too [​IMG]), and I don't think anybody will pay the real value invested in restoring it.

Why don't you tell your dad to come over and read all these posts. We'll help you convince him.

<font color=black>//////
    What the heck!...Drive it like gas is $0.50/gal!!!
    </font color=black>[​IMG]