Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by SickboySS, Jan 10, 2003.

1. SickboySS

SickboySS 1/2 ton status

i finally got around to gettin some pics of my blazer on my cardomain site, they're not that bad....the story of the truck is that i saw it on a back road on the way to my moms house one day, no grille and it had been there for about a year in the corner of a dealer lot....then one day it had a price of $900 on the windshield, so i told my father about it since our 85 was rotting to the ground... we went to look at it, minimal rust on it (living in massachusetts and finding a blazer with little rust for little money is hard - looking for a rust free tub - pm me) but it had an engine fire...so we picked it up anyways and spend $500 for another TBI motor with 80k on the clock, and thats how it is today, rusting more and more, getting worse and worse, but it'll last for a while.....its stock right now, but that'll change as soon as a finish project MCSS (on the webpage) pics are on page 2
    Pics are on page 2 check it out

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. SickboySS

SickboySS 1/2 ton status

i'm stealing this line from everybody else, but these are just humble beginnings right now

4. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

looks pretty F'in clean from here, what are you plans with it.

5. SickboySS

SickboySS 1/2 ton status

nothing major, i don't want a major extreme trail machine cause theres not too many places to go around here.....14 sf, modded 10 bolt up front, 2in mild lift, 33's, a.r.e. 26 series rims, kma winch bumper - i already have a warn 8274(?), and to top it all off a can-back soft top....ok, so it is major, but there can be some substitutions along the way

6. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Forget the K5 (which is very nice by the way), let's get more pics of Samantha (page 3 for all of you) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Oh yeah, thats what I'm thinkin'..... [​IMG]

8. SickboySS

SickboySS 1/2 ton status

hahahahaha, you wish.... i was just with her tonight too, but i'll stop there to leave all of you perv's guessin, hahaha j/k

9. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

I used to live just down the road in Worcester. I had an '87 Blazer with the same paint scheme as your '88. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif But you were probably in kindergarten then. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oh yeah, send a PM to bryguy00b about the rust-free tub. He's in New York and has been looking for one on the cheap. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

10. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

since when did u become a blubie again????

jacob

11. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

i cant believe you got that for 900 bucks.nice find.did you have to replace or repaint the hood?with an engine fire you mustr have had to also replace alot of wiring huh?

12. SickboySS

SickboySS 1/2 ton status

900 for the truck, 500 for a motor with a wiring harness on it, it was a small fire but it fried all the tbi electronics, so i just got another motor all complete...the hood wasn't replaced or repainted, we just had other things to do, its only blistered, no rust on it

13. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Just happened one night this week. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

14. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

geez i just realized i'm a slacker. i've had the money order to go out for my membership dues for a couple of months now just let it slip my mind. i need to get my arse in gear and send it. think i'll do that right now. later.

jacob

15. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

still a very good truck for the money.looks real good.congrats on the find /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif