Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

picsExtended (at least 8") slip dshafts (front and rear) both with CVs (AZ)

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by juanblzer, Jul 27, 2003.

1. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

picsExtended (at least 8\") slip dshafts (front and rear) both with CVs (AZ)

pics:
    http://coloradok5.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=9454&ppuser=3311

the pics that are good are called reardrivshafts etc.

These prices are totally flexible! I need the money.

These are both used Arizona Drivelines shafts. They are set up for use on a 4inch lifted blazer with a 208 and 700r4 with a small block and Dana 60/ 14bolt.
    Both shafts are "used" and need u-joints and possible builds of their respective cv's. They would be great on a trail only rig. I like driving on the highway and these shafts are not made for that.
    Sold as is, they are used.
    Working length for front (on my rig was 32" rear and 36" front) the spline is long enough for some major play in longer or even shorter set ups.
    40 bucks each or 75 bucks for both plus shipping or best offer
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

also: two driveshafts out of an 89 k1500 gmc longbed. Stock as is 20 bucks each

2. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

Re: Extended (at least 8\") slip driveshafts (front and rear) both with CVs (AZ)

price has been reduced.
    ttt

3. Mreetz

Mreetz 1/2 ton status

Re: Extended (at least 8\") slip driveshafts (front and rear) both with CVs (AZ)

I need one for a 208 setup and a 4" lift. Will one of these work on my '84 K5? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
    They won't work well for highway driving?

4. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

they were not made for highway driving. THey are stout drivelines but if you see high speeds, no they are not for you. For the price they are great trail spares. Replace the ujoints and rebuild the cv and you are good to go. There is still plenty of spline engagement on the slips

5. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

Re: picsExtended (at least 8\") slip dshafts (front and rear) both with CVs (AZ)

new pics
    ttt

6. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Re: picsExtended (at least 8\") slip dshafts (front and rear) both with CVs (AZ)

Can you give me measurements, extended, collapsed, and how long the slip is, on the extended np208 front shaft? Also, is there any slop in the spline engagement?

Thanks
    Ross

7. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

the male spline is 15" of spline
    29"-30" compressed (that's not bottomed out)
    37"+ extended

Yes, there is some slop. It still works fine but need rebuild of cv and new joints. These shafts were over 500 each from Arizona Drivelines. The rear has a bolt on yoke for a 208 (one would just have to drill and tap his tailshaft). However, these are used. THey have no dings or damage but they are NOT meant for Highway use. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. the excuse

the excuse 1/2 ton status

hi i saw your driveshafts for sale. i have a 83 blazer with 350 engine and 350 trans. it has a 208 case in it. will the front driveshaft fit? i measured from the center of the flat output on the t case to the center of where the u joint would be on the dana 44 (the driveshaft was not in. i measured with a string so it was a straight line lengh, and the car was parked, not jacked up or anything.) these measurements would be the same as measuring your drivshaft from the tip of the flat flange to the farthest part of the u joint cap. i have 4 inches of lift, will it contact the crossmember at full droop? could the shaft possibly be too long and break my t case if i bottomed out? will the u joint bolt up the the dana 44? i do highway driving so would it be possible to put the cv into the driveshaft i have right now. it has the standard u joints in it, does yours use these? if i did just put the cv in would it help smooth the ride? how much lenght would i gain from putting it in. thanks sorry for all the questions.

9. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

How much would shipping be for the 2 driveshafts to 93312?

10. the excuse

the excuse 1/2 ton status

i got fist dibs, even though this post was from last year. i meant to pm him not make a post /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

11. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i got fist dibs, even though this post was from last year. i meant to pm him not make a post /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Not a problem, but if you don't want it I would still ike to know what the shipping would be. Although I hadn't noticed that this post was from last year. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif