Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

picture I took today.. piss on america?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Mar 23, 2006.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

my wife was enraged at this.... she should be... :angry1:
    again, click for larger size

america (Medium).jpg

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

3. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

i see an open sunroof that should be pissed into

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

well this was the first responce on pirate
    "It's a soccer thing moron" lol thats pirate for ya

5. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

She didn't break out the window?

6. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

It's a good thing that wasn't around my neck of the wood's :mad: . I would have scooped the cat litter box and dumped some kitty almond rocca in thru that open sun roof :haha: . That would have smelled just great sitting in the sun all day long :eek1: .

7. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

I see the ideas behind freedom of speech is lost of some of you.

8. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

I get angry when people bad mouth america, sure I beleive in freedom of speech but only to a point. A kid in highschool tryed tellin me that burning the flag was patriotic because it was showing our freedom of speech. Thats a load of BS.

Im sure if that car was in my area, alot worse things would be done to it then have been described in the above posts.

9. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

That's a beyond ignorant statement. You have the right to say whatever you want, but you also have to be ready to accept the consequences after you say it...i.e. a broken window, etc. Welcome to the idea of social responsability.

10. NoReGrEtS

NoReGrEtS 1/2 ton status

if thats how they feel then mybe they should leave!!!
    and I would bet that window isnt going to last long

11. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

i 100% agree that it is an exercise of free speech. although, why would you stick around? lol.

12. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

ok burning a flag is NOT a showing of freedom of speech ... go cut that guys nuts off so he can't reproduce.

The point i'm trying to make is, having a piss on sticker on a car, is no worse then what matt stone and trey parker (for example) put onto TV every week, I don't see you guys gettin in line to smack them around.

What the hell version of freedom of speech do you subscribe to? Certainly, there needs to be some element of Social Responsibility, but at the same time, unless you are directly insulting someones religion, or race, freedom of speech means that you are FREE to say what you want. The real Social Responsibilty is to accept things like this with a grain of salt.

(keep in mind being american is not a race .... unless you are from arkansas, alabama, or tennessee ;p)

13. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i agree that he does have the right to have that on his car... do I think he should have that right? No.. as austrilia said... if you dont want to be american, dont live here. (something like that) but again, that sticker is over a soccer rivalry

quoted from someone else
    "It has nothing to do with the United States of America. Though the sticker still pisses me off.

There is a Mexican Pro team in Mexico City named 'America'. Pumas (another team in Mexico City) is their biggest rival. That is the Pumas mascot pissing on 'America' the soccer team. "

14. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

please tell me you kicked his ass immediately following this statement.

15. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

flag burning of any kind is wrong imo... ours, theirs, whatever.. I feel thats a respect issue... freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, but i feel thats steps over the line..

16. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

He was a 210 lbs senior...I was a 115 lbs sophmore, I told him to knife and walk into it, but no ass kickin insued cuz i woulda got my ass handed to me on a silver plater.

Consiquently this was the same kid that told me my Scottsdale was bad for the town due to It being an eyesore because it was covered in rust. I did a burnout infront of him at a stopsign for that one

17. chrisb420

chrisb420 1/2 ton status

best shirt i have ever seen was a t-shirt of the statue of liberty and it stated: United States Of America: Love it or Leave it Speak the Language or Get the F**k out i wish i could find it again

18. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

He was a 210lb pussy . You should have drop kicked him in his nut's and pounded both sides of his temples and kicked his teeth in . It's not the size of the dog in the fight BUT the size of the fight in the dog . A little banty rooster will f up a big doof any day . As for burning the stars and stripes I would rather them wrap them selves in it and then burn it . Ya it's just a peice of fabric but it's the image and the lack of respect . As for that sticker! if it's a mexican driving around with a piss on america sticker EVEN though is supposed to be a mexican soccer related thing some body will get the wrong idea . I alway's crack up when I see the "Brown pride" sticker in their windows (I always think of Mr. hanky "hidey ho there" ) . If I had white pride on my rig I would sure as sh*t get a bunch crap for it .

19. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

1. People are going to be idiotic and uninformed forever

2. Damaging property or beating someone for saying something brings them to thier level

20. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

You're taking things from a show made from pieces of construction paper about kids with dick and fart jokes seriously? Dear God...

So only the things you agree with are ok to say? That is asinine. The right to say what you (not you per say) want (and this is exactly what the troops are defending) is the right to say what you want...even if it is detrimental to you. If you do not agree with that, you shouldn't live in a country that stands for that. You have the right to say what you want to say...but I do as well....especially if I disagree with you. I still can't believe you say "freedom of speech" but then list things that aren't ok to talk about....YOU, son, obviously do not grasp the concept.

Wrong...you have to accept, again, that whatever you say...somebody is bound to disagree with...and because you have the right to say something in the first place, the other person has the exact same right to fire back. By speaking, you accept the chance that you will get slammed by people that don't agree...again, you have the FREEDOM to take that risk or not, but setting up something so that nobody can disagree with you because it "infringes your freedoms" is bullchit.