Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Picture whore contest!!! Show me your blue K5's, Burb's and Pickup's!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TruckNutzDude, Jul 27, 2004.

1. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Picture whore contest!!! Show me your blue K5\'s, Burb\'s and Pickup\'s!!!

I don't care if it's colored with a magic marker, I want to see your blue chevy 4x4's. I'm going to be painting mine when I get back from vacation on Sunday. Post as many pictures as you can so I can have a good idea of what color looks best. By the way, this is for an '89 K5. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Re: Picture whore contest!!! Show me your blue K5\'s, Burb\'s and Pickup\'s!!!

[​IMG]
    Two tone blue. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    and how i was gonna get it repainted before I desided to move instead.
    [​IMG] WRX blue over Charcoal with the flag ripping through it, hey I was bored at work and the guy who was gonna paintit wanted to do it that way.

3. xflatrater

xflatrater Registered Member

Blue for youz! [​IMG]

4. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Here is my truck, the color is from a '95 C1500 (closest match to the original USAF color)

[​IMG]

Here is my K5, mine needs a little wax /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif but it's supposed to be the color as xflatrater's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

Hey, it's a pic whore contest right? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. cochino12

cochino12 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

7. TruckNutzDude

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey, it's a pic whore contest right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody has more than 2 pictures though. Not much of a contest /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Does anyone have a spray bombed blue rig?

8. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Original GM Midnight Blue #29

EDIT: The paint isn't original, it's PPG crap that I sprayed on two years ago. The paint is worthless and falls off if you breathe on it wrong.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

10. TruckNutzDude

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif That is really really close to what I plan on doing. My color should be a little lighter than that, the roof will be black and I'll have black steel wheels. Very sharp looking '73K5 /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

11. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

89 K5, stock, and very dark blue.

[​IMG]

12. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifI got one for this post too!

[​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Midnight blue and gun metal grey

13. TruckNutzDude

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifI got one for this post too!

[/ QUOTE ]

How did I know you'd end up posting something. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

14. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

That time of the month to do truck pictures again? You know we have a memebers rides picture album.

Okk get a little more play out of this picture.
    [​IMG]

Here is another.
    [​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Obviously blue is inferior to red, black, and gunmetal silver. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

j/k

16. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Grimmy, is there a truck in those pics? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

18. Re: Picture whore contest!!! Show me your blue K5\'s, Burb\'s and Pickup\'s!!!

Is GMC ok?

[​IMG]

19. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and I thought there'd be no way for you to post a pic since he was asking for a blue blazer, but daaammmnnnn, you came thru some how

20. 86chevybanshee

86chevybanshee 1/2 ton status

hey grim is that that krylon kahki camo spray bomb?