Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pictures from my two relaxing weekends

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mountainexplorer, Aug 4, 2002.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Finally, 2 weekends in a row that I was able to relax. 1st was July 26-29. Family and friends camped out at my place. I got to drive my Crew Cab through the parade, and through a little mud bog that we made in my field. I also got to watch snowmobiles get driven across the river, and we went huckleberry picking and exploring on the backroads. Then some friends also jumped off some rocks into the river. (Not something I'd ever do or recommend, but was fun to watch).

The next was August 2-4. We went exploring on some backroads, visited Sullivan lake and just went sight seeing, showing my friend's cousin from New Mexico what the Northwest is like.

Best of all, I had fun, got to relax, and didnt damage or break anything (anything serious that is).

Pictures at http://community.webshots.com/user/aalundberg under "Downriver Days" albums and more under "Scenic Shots"

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

very cool pics looks like you all had lots of fun /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

relaxing? what's that?....I have forgotten what that was like. I doubt I will ever get to relax even after I'm dead. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif
    Nice shots btw!

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

ummm........ okay....???