First test run in the truck was a total success. Nothin broke, I didn't get stuck or need a strap, And it worked awesome. Carnage- 2 blown beads within 20 feet Drive shaft pulled apart on my last run, pulled the splined end off the diff, stuck back on the t-case and bolted it back on. Totally thrashed the passenger side of my cab. I have rock rash on the windshield frame like 6" from the top of the window. 1 totally thrashed carb from the mud. It would hardly run enough to get off the trailer when I got home. Took the carb off to douche it out and found like a pound of mud in there and a crack in the aliminum case of the carb. Jammed down to Autozone, picked up a new replacement q-jet, bolted it on and now it runs better than it did before. Purrrs like a kitten. :beer: Much thanks to RyanB for bein my support vehicle and crew...haulin my tires up and down the creek bed, reseating the beads, mounting the tires back on the truck and not letting me do anything...Good **** brother. Oh yeah....How many times did I strap you out/over/through rocks this weekend? I think it was like 10 times....... :blink: Thanks to Dogman for the use of his hose to hose the mud out of my truck. And for the brand new air cleaner so I could get right back into the creekbed. My old one had about 5 pounds of mud in it. Anyways, here's some pictures... Frizzlefry's towrig/camping setup- My setup- My truck- Frizz's truck- K5TPI's bent tie rod and steering stabilizer- My first blown bead, about 25 feet later, I blew on of the rears- Chaz's buggy- Frizz's and my truck, RyanB on foot- Chaz again- My junk again- Rigs from left to right, Jays68yak, K5TPI, Chaz, RyanB and myself- Chaz with his back to the camera and Estebahns ugly mug- RyanB changing a header gasket in camp and trying to defend his ass crack from Estebahn- Willyswanter, Jays68yak, Stunnin650, Chaz and Esteban- RyanB, Stunnin650, Jays68yak- Dunerunner- My front shaft that pulled apart- new carb...w00t!