Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pictures from work.(Fires, Wrecks, Etc)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jeremy_C, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/scottso_21/album?.dir=5afd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/scottso_21/my_photos

if that link dont work try this one

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/scottso_21/my_photos

These are some pictures of various calls I was on, that I thought to snap some pictures.

I cant figure out how to put a description under the pictures so i'll explain a few of'em.

CREEK- that picture is the location where a female fell into the creek and drowned, she was swept about a mile 1/2 down stream before we found her. We actually found her The next day. The creek was very strong that nite, but at the time of the pic the stream was calm and had dropped quite abit.

DOPE- Got this on a routine traffic stop, nothing major. Got a gram of cocaine, some razor blades and a wooden pot pipe.

PINEHILLFIRE- this was an abandond house that somebody decided to burn. On PINEHILLFIRE-5, the vent on the side of the house is in the fireball somewhere. Smoke was billowing out the vent for about 5 minutes before It blasted outside. Pretty neat.

VANWRECK- This van flipped 3-4 times, the driver evidently fell asleep and drifted off the road way into a ditch causing her to flip. She was partially ejected, and is not doing very well at this time. You cant see it, but debri was EVERYWHERE.

JEEPWRECK- This is the patrol unit I totalled on Christmas eve, some of ya'll will remember me posting about that. It may not look ALL that bad, but trust me......its worse then it looks. lol.

I hope ya'll enjoy lookin at these, I'm no photographer by any means. Let me know what ya'll think. I plan on updatin these periodaclly when I fill up the film roll.

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Good photos, but the story behind them bring them to life. Really interesting, may lead to other remarkable stories with photos.:)

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nice shots. Looks like its rarely boring at work.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

What's the story behind the van ?? [​IMG]

5. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sorry too hear it. The van looks pretty FUBAR.

7. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

Are you a drug abuseing arsinistic, car crash loving(like from that movie crash) 4x4er?

or a cop?:dunno::dunno:

8. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Both :D