Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pictures of my blazer stuck!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 87BrnRsd, May 20, 2004.

1. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Just thought I would share some stuck pictures of my truck.
    1: [​IMG]
    2: [​IMG]
    3: [​IMG]
    Check out all the smoke comming from the blazer that pulled me out. He said it hadnt been started in 6 months. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    -Harrison

2. johnc

johnc Registered Member

Re: Stuck Pictures

looks like fun!! What happened?

3. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Re: Stuck Pictures

My brother was actually driving my truck when that happened (I thought he could do better than that since he has a 79 k5 on 35's and hasnt killed it too badly yet). That whole ares is actually a regulation size dirtbike track behind one of my friends houses. The picture from behind shows how we tried to drive up one of the jumps which was pure mud because it had been raining non-stop for about 3 days. It was also about 12 at night, so we couldnt see the big hole that was just dug beside the jump. The jump was almost vertical, and once the front tires got over, the mud just made us slide sideways, and off the side of the jump. We tried backing out, but that only made us slide farther down, and we were pretty close to rolling. You cant tell just how close we came unless you look at the picture from the rear.
    -Harrison