Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pictures of My Trip

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by daleearnhardt01, Aug 5, 2004.

1. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Me and a buddy went down to NC Tuesday to get a part for his Bronco in Charlotte so we decided to stop in Uwharrie for a day then stop by a few Earnhardt places on the way to get the tranny. We saw the Dale tribute in Kannapolis where there is a nice statue of him. Then we went on to Mooresville and visited DEI's facility; pretty nice place. After meetin up with K20 and getting the tranny in Charlotte we went to RCR in Welcome. That place was awesome. We watched the pit crew practicing and there were so many of Dale's cars there. Heres the pics... Earnhardt Pics

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

sounds like you had a good time, nice pics too /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Sweet! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

i was in mooresville last summer as part of a motorsports program at NC state university, and we went to penske's shop, and another one, cant remember the name, but they did a lot of IRL design work. anyway, we were sitting outside, and one of penske's NASCAR teams was practicing pit stops. its kind of funny watching a NASCAR haul ass down a public road. the cops were just sitting and watching.

anyway, cool pics, those shops are incredible. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif