Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pictures of the Rubicon..

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by gokartergo, Sep 22, 2002.

1. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Kool Pics!
    Bill

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

no pics of our hella custom steering box brace...haha /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Dam that looked like so much fun but to much damage was done for me right now...Glad to hear all had a good time....mike

5. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif It was pretty damn depressing sittin here all weekend knowing ya'all were out there havin fun all weekend........ /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

6. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Thanks for gettin those up so fast Dan.

David

7. crawlerfj40

crawlerfj40 1/2 ton status

To make it short took us over an hour to get out of camp put mine on its side on V rock,soon after Jeff Crawlin70 broke A rim! after that follow 20 + rigs out with every promblem U can think of all in all cant wait to go do it again! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif got some new ideas! Sorry we did not meet up but we will do it again! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. gokartergo

Yea sorry we couldn't make up there to see you guys..It just wasn't meant to happen this time.. Notice the pictures.. Most of us are sporting or Sierra Off Road stickers..

9. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Are you sure that was a good thing with the sticker on all those broke rigs???

David

10. gokartergo

First time in a while I could say this..Mine wasn't broke ....LOL And wait tell you see the video.. You can see that you slept off the rock on to your door.. So it wasn't the spotters fault...

11. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    And wait tell you see the video

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is the video....lol

12. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Kewl pics! Looks like you guys had a good time even if you didn't get too far /forums/images/icons/wink.gif/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

13. BlazenHeart

BlazenHeart 1/2 ton status

Got some cool pictures there Dan. It looked like you guys had a great time up there. I'd love to see the video of the run. Are there any black male pictures of Gold Rush in the lake? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

14. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Killer Pic's!
    Sounds like you guys had a lot of breakage.... *ahem* i mean fun!
    /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

15. crawlerfj40

crawlerfj40 1/2 ton status

The pics were great. We sure missed you guys. I am sorry you all had so much trouble but we "knock on wood" had no big problems just some good carnage. The stickers look great thanks for all the support we are very greatful for it. And I don't care if they were on broken rigs or not. I drove all weekend except for into camp and out of camp once and kevin did all the big damage so from now on he can't drive anymore. We will have to make a trip for next year again it is well worth giving it another try. I had a blast. If anyone needs anything please let us know if we can help. Glad everyone was safe and didn't get hurt. Stacy

16. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Sounds like you guys had a lot of breakage.... *ahem* i mean fun!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I'm talkin about! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

17. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

The Guy I went with on the Jeepers Jamboree. Taco'd his drivers side rocker panel. Looks like You got bit a little?

Wish I was there. Glad to see that everyone "ROCKED".

I was up laying concrete at my cabin. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

PISMO PISMO PISMO!

18. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Cool pics Dan, thanks! I know my brother got a lot of pics as well, so I'll post them up here as soon as he gets them to me.