Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pictures up.. Herculiner project and the proto dash switch panel

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BozoWise, Apr 29, 2002.

1. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

http://coloradok5.com/gallery/albup15

I am going to revise the sitch panel and go with aircraft flip cover switchs and 3 indicator light but this is the idea.

2. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Looks great! Very clever placement./forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

looks very slick!/forums/images/icons/cool.gif *right click, save as....steals idea*/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

4. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

That is why I posted it. I set in the truck and smoked about 2 packs of cigs and drank countless motivating Miller Lights before I could think of a place to put the switches. I have removed my ac and have no need for the center vent (even with AC you still have 2 vents for driver and one for passenger ;-) So steal away.

5. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

ok i have to ask what the other 2 switches do?

6. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

The first switch is for my Pro Comp lights that are going on my roof rack (not installed yet still modifying to a two piece so the rear section can be removed with top and front still be bolted on) The second switch is my manual over-ride for my electic fan (2 speed off a lincoln mark vii) This also has an indicator and warning light on the dash panel inbetween the speedo and fuel gauge. The third is the blackout switch with indicator so Mr Cop doesn't pull me over for being blacked out. I own lots of ranch land here in NM and we get kids partying out there all the time so it is nice to blackout the lights and sneak up on them. I also am in the process of adding another floor switch just like the bright light switch. This switch is used for my wig wag headlights and siren. I install all the goodies for the local cops so I have access to all kinds of neat electronics. The Chevy truck in my pics also has a storbe light setup front and rear and you would be amazed at how handy it is ;-)