Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PICTURES up on my site of TPI 406 installed.............

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BurbinOR, Nov 21, 2000.

1. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Guys, finally got the engine compartment wiring neatened up and digital pics taken. Put them on my site today, please check them out and let me know what you think. Both 'TPI 406' pages have pictures on them......man that motor rocks. Passed DEQ here in Oregon like a breeze too........guy thought his machine was crapping out it ran so clean.

Just click below on my site to check them out...........

<font color=black>'79 - 406 TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>See it at---&gt;http://www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com

2. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Nice Engine![​IMG] Did you use plywood for those side panels? And how do you like those Flofit seats?

[​IMG]FUN WITH 31's![​IMG]

4. josephn

josephn 1/2 ton status

WOW!
    Now thats the kind of engine I want.

5. backlash

backlash 1/2 ton status

Frank,

Really clean under there! Think I saw some dust on your radiator cap though!

Nice job!

6. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Thanks.........

BlazerGuy - Side panels are made out of 5/8" particle board, used a router back by the latches to allow the tailgate to close, screwed to the bed with about 30 sheet metal screws. No rattles, works well enough for me.........not a 15" sub in a ported box, but they thump pretty good.

LOVE the Flofit seats.......best car seat I have ever sat in for comfort, lateral support and fit.

<font color=black>'79 - 406 TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>See it at---&gt;http://www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com