Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pie?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Apr 22, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

What is up with the chick on some of the banners bragging about what she can do with pie? I keep having American Pie flashbacks thanks to her.... *shudder* /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

It's for the American Pie bake off? Mrs. Pillsbury? Or Pie equals 3.14 squared? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    Pi isn't 3.14 squared... its just 3.14 (actually 3.141592653589..... ongoing). But I think I'd let her come over and show me what she can do with pie (don't quote me on that... now that I look at what you can see of "it" it almost looks like Michael Jackson.... ewwww)

4. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Hmmmmmm ..... "unspeakable things with pie" huh?

BRING IT ON!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I keep having American Pie flashbacks thanks to her....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhhhhhhhhh...when I think of American Pie, I think of Shannon Elizabeth! [drool]YUMMY!!![/drool] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I see what ya mean Steph...Strange..HUH!!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Now I know where my brain is at in the morning.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. TheRock

TheRock Registered Member

The Rock saw this thread and The Rock cannot stay silent on a subject as interesting as pie. The Rock likes pie. The Rock really likes pie from Snatch.com. But The Rock doesn't like just any pie from Snatch.com. The Rock doesn't like apple pie, The Rock doesn't like chocolate pie, The Rock doesn't like pumpkin pie, but The Rock loves......Wait, The Rock needs to know if he can say poontang here?

9. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

The Fry daddy has a nice big piece of STFU pie with the cocks name on it.

Just let me know where to send it,I will even pick up shipping /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    The Fry daddy has a nice big piece of STUFF pipe with the my cocks name on it.

[/ QUOTE ] And this is threatening to him in what way??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. VERBAL KINT

VERBAL KINT Registered Member

Uhh, just to let you know, you suk at photoshop. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

12. TheRock

TheRock Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    The Fry daddy has a nice big piece of STFU pie with the cocks name on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Rock wants to know what kind of jabrone calls himself The Fry Daddy? Are you some kind of fry cook? Are you a king of frying? The Rock isn't impressed. In fact The Rock says The Fry Daddy fries monkey poo. And The Rock would like to reinterate the benefit of a quality education. Learn to read boys and girls cause The Rock does not like to repeat himself. It's poontang pie you jabrone.

[ QUOTE ]
    Just let me know where to send it,I will even pick up shipping /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The Rock is happy to know that you are a giving person Fry Daddy. Well, The Rock says this. You can send it down to Jabrone Avenue, take that left onto Know Your Role Boulevard and Shut Your Damn Mouth!!!!!

If The Rock did not know better, The Rock would be thinking that The Fry Daddy is giddy and wants to go one, on one, with The Great One.......

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Uhh, just to let you know, you suk at photoshop. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you're an expert at sucking. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. VERBAL KINT

I don't know who's a bigger prick you or the rock, but you both are a couple of keyboard cowpies. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't know who's a bigger prick you or the rock, but you both are a couple of keyboard cowpies. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That rock yahoo is pretty much an assclown and your the ringleader /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. VERBAL KINT

[ QUOTE ]
    That's a cock, yahoo, it sure is pretty, much like an assclown like me, would like, and your the ringleader.

[/ QUOTE ] No thanks, why don't you go join PETA , you seem to be an animal lover in some way... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

18. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

why are you here?

19. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

20. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ...Learn to read boys and girls cause The Rock does not like to repeat himself...

[/ QUOTE ]

Now THATS some funny $hit /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Blah blah blah jamboner this,blah blah know your role that,blah blah candya** blah blah..

The Fry thinks the only poontang yer gittin is in the form of man ass with a large side of boy butter /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

The STFU pie is still on the table if ya want it.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif