Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pierre' goes to the zoo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4wood, Jul 18, 2004.

1. 4wood

4wood 1/2 ton status

Pierre\' goes to the zoo

(be sure to read the dialogue with a French accent)

Little Pierre's mother takes him to the Paris Zoo one day. That afternoon, Pierre' tells his father "Papa! Papa! Mama she took me to de zoo today."

"Oh, Pierre', to de zoo? Tres bon! What did you see at de zoo?"

"Oh, papa, I saw Monsieur Giraffe with de big long neck and de spots...but he had de funny horn things on his head and I said to mama 'Mama, what are dos things?' and she say 'Oh, Pierre' those are de ears.'"

The father replies, most enthusiastically, "Sacre bleu! What else did you see at de zoo, Pierre'?"

So Pierre' says "Oh, papa, I saw Monsieur Elephant. He had de great big ears and de big long trunk...but der was dis thing hanging down in de back between de legs. So I say to mama 'Mama, what is dat thing?' and she say back to me 'Oh...Pierre'...dat is nothing.'"

The father smiles at his son and says "Oh, Pierre', your mama is so spoiled."

2. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Re: Pierre\' goes to the zoo

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif thats funny /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif