Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pile o' parts

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by 87BrnRsd, Jan 15, 2006.

1. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Wells its not really a pile of parts, but I have a little collection waiting to go into the old blazer. I currently have an edelbrock performer tbi intake waiting to go on, a 10 point rollcage waiting to go in, I just ordered a front locker, and I am soon to have a set of headers to go on too. All of this should be ready for this summer at uwharrie. All except for the cage. I gotta practice up on welding for that one, or find someone who will do it for really cheap since im now broke after buying all of those parts. lol
    -Harrison

2. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nice, I will have my cage done in the few weeks, really looking foward to HRE this summer, just wish I had some 5.13s. Hows scholl going for you? Elliot still in school?

3. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

School is awesome. The only bad part is that im 2 hours away from my truck. I think im gonna put the lockright in first. Maybe over spring break. Then ill do the intake and headers over summer. I dont know if my welding skills will be up to par by sommer, so I might have someone help me with that.
    Elliott has a house in jamestown now and is working for a furniture company. Not in school. Hes also working on the blazer. He plans on fabbing up some sliders and bumpers, and has cut the fenders straight back in the rear. Other than that, just the same ol same ol.

I dont think ill be able to make it to uwharrie before im off for summer break (i think i get out somtime in may). But ill definitely be there this summer.
    -Harrison

4. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Don't worry man, you can always ride shotgun in the Blue Goose.

5. 1-tonmudder

1-tonmudder 1/2 ton status

where are you guys getting your cages at.Is it a prefab kit or custom job.

6. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

I got mine from s&w racecars. It is already cut and bent, you have to notch the tube ends and weld it in. Some additional cutting of the tubes is required as well.
    -Harrison