Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pillar Gauge Pods

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by RLBstein, Feb 6, 2003.

1. RLBstein

RLBstein 1/2 ton status

I did a search on this subject and found that a few of you were talking about this subject last year and then it just stopped. I've done numerous searches for these things and can't find any for the 82-87 body style. I emailed Autometer and they said they don't make them for theses years. Maybe if we bulk ordered them?

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Not too long ago I saw a mounting panel that holds 3 guages in an Autometer catalog. Take a look at this picture (it's part # 15001), it's made for Dodges but if all it needs is a flat surface it should work for us. Better than nothing I guess...

Autometer panel

3. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

want to be carefull with that one for a dodge, it may point the gauges up too far so they will stare at the ceiling

4. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

5. RLBstein

RLBstein 1/2 ton status

Yes those are the ones. There was talk before about emailing a couple of the companies that make these and telling them there was a big demand for them for our trucks they could make some. Maybe there would be a minimum number they would have to get before they would do it.

6. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Hey Dyeager535, are you talking about husky liners to catch all the water and mud? I have a set in my truck right now from husky liner that mold to to the shape of the floorpan. They were bout 70 bucks from LMC /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Thats the ones! I must not have looked close enough in LMC's catalog. Thanks.