Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pismo Dunes for Turkey Day weekend>>>

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by Burt4x4, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

FYI:
    I will be hanging out with my wife and kids from 11-25 to 12-2 in Pismo. If anyone here is gonna be there that weekend or whenever that week and you wana race me up comp hill just let me know /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. 383STROKERINAK5

383STROKERINAK5 Registered Member

I'll race ya!! Only thing is I wont have my Blazer with me, you'll have to race me on my Banshee...lol. Maybe we better just sit and have a beer or something. We can race to see who can drink a 12 pack first. Sound like a plan? =) Phil /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

hahahahaLOL
    I think you might have a slight advantage with the banshee, mabie!hehehe
    I will have my brown 72 there with an American flag & Jolly Roger flag flying off the back of my K5. My famliy and I stay in a condo near the Pier in Pismo. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. pismorat

pismorat 1/2 ton status

Damn, I'd love to beat you up Compitition Hill in my truck, but I will be in San Diego for Thanksgiving. I go to school in SLO and frequent the dunes often, unfortunatly my truck is in San Diego right now, I'm going home to get it. Maybe we can hook up sometime next year (2003) and plan another trip. THe 12 pack thing sounds good too!! /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Ya this will be my 6th year in a row spending Thanksgiving at Pismo /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif My family and I love it there! My wife likes the shopping, my kids like to play on the beach and I like to drink beer oh I mean drive on the dunes /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif It's a great time for all 4 of us! I'm sure I will be there next year too!!
    Have a safe trip! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. sinchphoto

sinchphoto 1/2 ton status

whats the weather like at pismo at that time of yr.?

7. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Sometimes it rains and is windy and cold. But a few times we have gotten realy nice sunny weather. Enough for the kids to play in the ocean water & swim in the comunity pool! We mostly plan for rain and cold but we do pack the shorts too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

I'll see you out there, blazinarie probably will to. im gonna be in hell(palm desert) on thursday but hopefully i will make it out some time on the weekend. i have a stub shaft for you. see ya later