Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pismo is bigger

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chevyin, Oct 11, 2005.

1. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

I just got back from the pismo dunes rec area and they have opened more area for us to play on. :D So i have'nt been in a couple of weeks {it's like 3 miles from the house} and was shocked to see that they had opened a large area on the south side off the dunes to vehicles, all the way down to Oso phloco lake. I never saw anything in the newspaper or on tv about them changing, but what a great thing in this day and age to actually enlarge one of our few beach side dune parks! :D :D :D :D

2. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

That's cool! I have yet to wheel in the dunes. I've been going to pismo since I was a baby :D all my family live in and around the area. Maybe next summer I'll make it out there.

3. camok5

camok5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Sweet, they havn't had that much open in a realy long time. :D

4. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

YEA a long time since this much to play on, and just by lookin they may be going to expand again. They had new fence poles running out into the off limites area that did not have fence wire hooked to. The new fence keeping us out of these areas looked temp. : :wink1: Oh heck we can only hope. :D :D :D :D

5. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

Hey Guys, thats good news @ Pismo. Sounds like something to do in the Spring, but for now, its gettin close to the Holidays and I'm doing a motor swap Xmas/New Year.
    Rat is looking Damn Fine! When you gonna burn rubber?:saweet:
    Brent
    I need white :burb: emcon.

6. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

Doing great, I hope you are too. Good luck with the swap, and give us a yell when your going to be around. PS- the never ending build up is,,,,,,,well never ending. :D :D