Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pismo Memorial day, Where will you be?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by tweaker, May 17, 2004.

1. tweaker

tweaker 1/2 ton status

we want to know so we can meet up with fellow sand creatures, and share CK5 war stories and to sit back drink and other wise have a good time.

2. sr175

sr175 Registered Member

I'll be there. Where ya be??? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. tweaker

tweaker 1/2 ton status

hopefully we'll be there in the poll 7 area, but if the eco-nazi's have too much closed look for the san leandro Grey trailer being hauled by the biggest quad cab dually chevy out there(black, ex-fire rescue truck), if he makes it down.

4. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

where exactly is pismo located in cali ?

5. tweaker

tweaker 1/2 ton status

Pismo/Oceano Dunes is off of hwy 1 on the coast south of san luis obisbo or how ever you spell it. basically from the valley take 41 to 46 to 101 to 1 and voi la the best experience for off-roading in california.

6. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Pismo/Oceano Dunes is off of hwy 1 on the coast south of san luis obisbo or how ever you spell it. basically from the valley take 41 to 46 to 101 to 1 and voi la the best experience for off-roading in california.

[/ QUOTE ]

the best experience ? you havent been to glamis have you /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. sr175

sr175 Registered Member

Glamis would be great but is a very long haul for both tweaker and I. Pismo is 6 hours in truck and 4 in car. Glamis is at least twice that and a fortune in gas. Pismo would be the best experience outside of glamis and it's surrounding area!

"One of these days, please let me go to glamis!!!" /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Glamis would be great but is a very long haul for both tweaker and I. Pismo is 6 hours in truck and 4 in car. Glamis is at least twice that and a fortune in gas. Pismo would be the best experience outside of glamis and it's surrounding area!

"One of these days, please let me go to glamis!!!" /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I will try to get our group out to pismo maybe later this summer.
    I have always wanted to check it out then I could say I been to every sand dune riding area in the us.

well except for that place in michigan or somewhere over there /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

9. tweaker

tweaker 1/2 ton status

we'll be there somewhere between 5 and 7 one group we know to look for is the one with the huge jolly rodger at around pole 5 and the other is san leandro mercedez repair a big grey trailer around pole 7