Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pismo this weekend

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BranndonC, Jun 19, 2003.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i have a chance to go to pismo this weekend since my mechanic on my axles hasn't gotten much done i have this weekend free, so myself and another person in a s10 blazer 4x4 will probably be going for a day, any takers?

2. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

i'll be there with 73k5tony510-niner,blue-31,carry the 7, 4145 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

we'll be testing out a new prototype suspension out on the dunes. you just can't post any pics of it.

we'll be there Sat. Afternoon. looking to camp around Marker 5

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

what time sat? we cant camp because the friends coming with us are leaving early sunday morning, so we were just going out saturday morning and leaving saturday afternoon. Hope to see ya there

4. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

hopefully about 4 pm. we'll be running all night, so you can come out for a night run /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

ill be there saterday night thru sunday morning. im camping at table top with some friends. i will unfortuatly be in the old dudes truck. stop by and have a beer with me!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

there and back, had fun.. maybe i'll see ya next time

7. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

Tori came by and had some nacho's and lemonade with us. Missed Ducttape and Brandon, but say dBlue and Jopes.

See everyone at BF03

8. ducttape114

talked to tori, missed zakk and brandon damit!!! sunday morning a buddys fan went thru his radiator so i kind of forgot about finding you guys in the scramble to fix it.

9. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

Saw Ducttape on the way to find Zakk,...... then found Zakk by the ramp. His sh!t was all stuck, and stuff. So i pulled him out. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Good times.... thanks for the snacks... tell Rita i can store that quad for her no problem....

10. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    .. then found Zakk by the ramp. His sh!t was all stuck, and stuff. So i pulled him out.

[/ QUOTE ]

How come Zakk never tells us the whole story??? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

11. ducttape114

did i hear zakk and stuck in the same sentance???? could it be? on the ramp no less!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif good god zakk, i hope no one you know saw you!!

12. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

didn't get stuck the whole weekend. with Deee-troits front and rear with 15" wide grooved swampers? no way.

i was stuck at the ramp waiting for my Boss, who was in the area. I was helping her get down to the beach in her Lincoln town car

*edit* Tori, your not helping with the quad issue /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    As soon as we can afford a nice CTD to tow the Junk and a quad, she can have one.

13. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif.....Opps... did i say stuck ? silly me.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    any way Zakk..... thats the point.... you wont need a CTD. You store it hear. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif.....Opps... did i say stuck ? silly me.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    any way Zakk..... thats the point.... you wont need a CTD. You store it hear. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey how come my Quad is all worn out I've only ridden it on 3 weekends. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

15. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

right, and I should just start shipping my parts to your place too right? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. sandracer0004

sandracer0004 1/2 ton status

im not a member of yawls club, YET but ill be at pismo the 4th of july weekend. if any one will be down hit me up, ill have the red and gray burb.

17. ducttape114

pretty sure i will be there, sat night only.