Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pismo?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Tweetysuarus, Nov 2, 2002.

1. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

How many of us did not go to Pismo this weekend? Just curious? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    Bill

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

thanks to the wife /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Thanks to DMV...

4. Tweetysuarus

Wooops! DOn't let the little woman see this post!
    Bill

5. Tweetysuarus

DMV sucks! They had me jump through all kinds of hoops when I first registered my rig. CHP inspection, State Referee Smog Inspection, Brake & Light Inspection. Dam Medeling Villans! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifBill /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Ah, she already knows I'm pissed about it since I have to join her at this shindig tonight. Wonder if these Yankees would think odd thoughts if I drank myself to utter stupor within 30 minutes?

7. gokartergo

Yep.. Your suppesed to get it smogged every 2 years.. Last year I bought it and had it smogged.. Then the damn q-jet went out.. Me thinking I had to years before another smog put on a edelbrock performer.. And had to take out the EGR. and change the dist.. Now they want me to smog it again.. Pain in the arse..

8. Tweetysuarus

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifIf you do, you might spend the night with dogs(dawg's) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif in the back yard no less! I used to have to do social functions, not now though! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Bill

9. gokartergo

Walk in with a heavy southeren draw and a bottle of white lighting...That get there attention..

10. Tweetysuarus

I am so glad for the Federal Rig rules! I only need PCV & Thermostatic Air Cleaner.....That air cleaner had to come from LA 2 years ago and $100.00 smackers! Bummer for me! I am due for smog in March 2003! New motor,new carb, soon new exhaust!
    Bill

11. Tweetysuarus

ROTFLMAO! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Excuse me ocifer, take me drunk, I'm (Hic) home! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Bill

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

They already know me, so I think it's probably a mute point. I guess I should sack up and quit whining about it. I could be staying home watching COPS and hanging out here. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Tweetysuarus

Now thats a real life watching COPS! NOT! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Bill

14. Red Chevy Girl

Red Chevy Girl 1/2 ton status

My frame recracked in Rubicon and I'm not going to fix it instead I'm finally going to do a frame swap to a 73 frame (no smog /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ) That and I can't take it on the beach as a 85 since it won't smog (there are no smog requirements on it) and the tags are mar 2002

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Now thats a real life watching COPS!

[/ QUOTE ]
    I never hardly watch it anymore. It's the same thing over and over. Pursuits that end in a crash or a leg bail and the suspect, when asked why he ran, "I didn't have a license" "I was scared." And they find drugs in the car.

16. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Yep.. Your suppesed to get it smogged every 2 years.. Last year I bought it and had it smogged.. Then the damn q-jet went out.. Me thinking I had to years before another smog put on a edelbrock performer.. And had to take out the EGR. and change the dist.. Now they want me to smog it again.. Pain in the arse..

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha Ha what is that smog thing...lol

I am so glad for the Federal Rig rules! I only need PCV &amp; Thermostatic Air Cleaner.....That air cleaner had to come from LA 2 years ago and $100.00 smackers! Bummer for me! I am due for smog in March 2003! New motor,new carb, soon new exhaust!

[/ QUOTE ]

See above...lol

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Ha Ha what is that smog thing...lol

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ya know, you could rub it in our faces a little more. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

18. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Ya know, you could rub it in our faces a little more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well OK ........ Since you asked me too.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Let me make a list OK...LOL /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

1.No Cats /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    2.No egr valve /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    3.No pcv thingy /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    4.No thermo air cleaner thing...lol /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    5.No charcol(s/p)Canister set up /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    6.No ass Backwards cant find you tail if it was on fire, over needed hoses that go no where and do nothing And if you ever had to find out where they would go you would go to the funny farm .... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

So I am thankfull that I have NO SMOG /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and never will...I can get you a 75 tub and you could do a body swap....LOL /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

19. Tweetysuarus

I thought it was 74' &amp; prior for nosmog! Or am I miss imformed? I've been lookin for 73' or older myself to swap out all my parts on to! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    Bill

20. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

You are right...My bad,... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    And mine is a 73... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

And not the 74, You still need the smog on them for now..My brother failed the sniffer and had to go threw a lot to get it to pass and his is a 74...