Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pissed of at work[rant]

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by surpip, Apr 20, 2005.

1. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

man im so pissed right now im shaking, the dumbass at work that my supervisor stuck me with almsot got beaten within an inch of his lif right now,
    This guy actually had the balls to blame his incomptance on me....... unfreakin belivable, I gave him a test last week, he got over half the questions wrong,
    than tonight he says"well mabye if you would train me i would be qualified"
    holy crap i hate having to play babysitter at work, such bull****.
    espshillay when he was over in the other room playing goddamn viedo games all freakin night.
    He knows damn well what he has to study, and he blames me?
    Than I get to work and he is signed into the computer and playin games already, man i lost it, i told him to get up and study, he was like "excuse me AT3[he is a 2nd and most of you know i got demoted last week]
    I don't think your able to tell me what to do."
    Oh man i got hot, I dont stand for that **** at all

whooooooo boy, man im just now starting to calm down.

ok ok rant off :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

document every thing on paper he does and when he does it. then in 1 week turn it in to the suppervison. it will cover your butt and show what a butthead he is.

3. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

I concur-CYA, and let that dumass fall on his face. BTW, your superviser can designate you as the one in charge in your section, even though you are outranked. If he refuses to do so, then tell your super you will not be held responsible for the actions of the knucklehead.

4. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Much agreement from me... I was outranked when I was in the Marines, but I was the leader of a few different groups... I wasn't in charge of the armory because we had a Staff NCO in charge, but I was in charge in boot camp, combat training, and my MOS schools, and I was outranked by at least 3 other Marines in each place. Cover your Ace... write everything down, with times, what you said, what he said, and turn it in each week.