Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pizza...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4GUNZ4X4Z, May 30, 2004.

1. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

WOOWOO... I like pizza....

Had Mazzio's tonite.... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My fav. pizza joint is "Godfathers". /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

We had Barro's at work yesterday /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif At home we order from Papa John's, I like pizza too /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

My father in law makes and sells pizza's to bars. He came over yesterday to our stepdaughters birthday party with about 20 pizzas, 10 small, 10 large...

Just had one of the large's with the kids.... mmmmmmm good stuff..... That's my free lunch for the week.

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

How good is Mazzio's? We've got one here and well, my pizza intake has taken a severe hit..............

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

We have an italian brothers here that kicks ass /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif When the moon hits your eye....like a big pizza pie.....thats AMORE /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

we've got a couple italian restaurants here that make the BEST pizzas. used to eat Godfather's when i was in college. had a friend who worked in the kitchen there "oops, screwed that one up." /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

barros is good but im learning that its easier and cheaper to just get sams club or costco pizza its cheap and good!

9. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Totinos personal pizzas, sold in the frozen food section of the grocery, usually around $1.25/ea unless on sale at 10 for $10 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Other than that, if it's order out, Pizza Hut is my fav.

10. ZZ4x4

ZZ4x4 1/2 ton status

Gino's in downtown Chicago is yummy. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Gino's in downtown Chicago is yummy. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Last time I was in Chicago we ate at a little place called "Mama Capone's". Really good pizza. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. ZZ4x4

ZZ4x4 1/2 ton status

yeah, there's nothing like the REAL deep dish Chicago pizza. The Gino's pizza is smothered with tomato sauce on top with the cheese underneath and baked to perfection. Oh how I lovvvvve pizzzzzza. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Totinos personal pizzas, sold in the frozen food section of the grocery, usually around $1.25/ea unless on sale at 10 for $10 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Other than that, if it's order out, Pizza Hut is my fav.

[/ QUOTE ]

I eat the Totinos too, I wish they would make one that was just cheese. My choices for order out are Dominos or Pizza Hut, and they are abou 18 miles away. I prefer Pizza Hut.

14. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My fav. pizza joint is "Godfathers". /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhhh yeah, that's the stuff... I also like Papa Johns, their garlic sauce is frickin awesome as heck /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

I used to like Parkway Pizza here in Cheyenne... Big pizzas, really good... but I worked there for a night and saw the facilities... the restaurant and the part where the orders are taken looks clean enough... but go to the back, there's crap all over the floors that I had to SCRAPE off, the pizza boxes are stored on the floor in the back room, a dirty unorganized death trap in the event of a fire or something... And let's not forget the second thing the boss told me when I started (after "you drink? You're gonna start if you work with us long enough"): "There's cockroached back here, if you see one kill it, and whatever you do DON'T tell anyone about it." /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif I haven't been able to bring myself to eat there since...

There's a pizza joint in Greeley Colorado that's really good... I can't remember what it's called, but it's really good... and our server wasn't bad looking either /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif... They put cream cheese on their pizzas... Sounds weird, but it's a pretty good ingredient I found out...