Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Places in the Seattle to Everett area for Driveline work?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by TrcksR4ME, Oct 15, 2003.

1. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I just got this meaty 1 ton shaft from uglychevy but it is a little too long, about 4-5" too long. I want to get it cut down and also balanced, my plan is to rid my truck of some vibrations when I get to installing this thing. Any recommendation for shops in the North Seattle to Everett area? I have been to Drivelines NW but they are kinda pricey. TIA!

2. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

In kirkland, I think persion driveline, right by the Tacoma screw and Golds...

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I just got this meaty 1 ton shaft from uglychevy but it is a little too long, about 4-5" too long. I want to get it cut down and also balanced, my plan is to rid my truck of some vibrations when I get to installing this thing. Any recommendation for shops in the North Seattle to Everett area? I have been to Drivelines NW but they are kinda pricey. TIA!

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifand i made him work for it too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif