Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Places to go

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by 77JimmyMan, Dec 4, 2001.

1. 77JimmyMan

77JimmyMan Registered Member

I live In southestern MA and was would like to know if anyone has any good trails or areas to go to. Ive tried asking a few people round here but didnt find anything good, well not wide enough to say (The Bronco2 fit fine but my Jimmy was a little big). Well gotta go, any ideas would be great.

2. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Hey Jimmyman, I grew up in Southeast Ma. Where you from exactly. I grew up in Medway. I dont know if its still open but there used to be sandpits in Bellingham. We used to ride motorcross bikes near the powerlines in Medway. The guy that the land belonged to was kool and let us set up a sweet track out there. There were also some train tracks that had been taken up that went across Medway that we used to ride also. Not real adventurous but it was fun to blast down at WOT on a 500cc bike.

If ya can't stop.......Smile as you go under! [​IMG]
    PIC of mine from flblazers site<a target="_blank" href=http://www.flblazer.alloffroad.com/photo3.html>
    GO</a>