Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Plans for Mother's Day?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 7, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Since I have about $3 till pay day on Friday, my mom's getting a good, old fashioned hand made card made with construction paper and crayons :xmas:

I'm also working the Mother's Day Brunch at the hotel, which is the busiest Brunch of the year... I'm anticipating rolling in some mad cash after tomorrow (can we say phat tips and overtime pay?!)... Then I come home, hopefully catch an hour of sleep, and my dad said we (him, mom, me, my brother, his wife, and kid) might go out to eat or something...

What are YOUR plans?

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Well cash is short here too. They cancelled work again today (makes three times in three weeks which is about $400 out the window but I made some back doing web design stuff). I did manage to get a card thats not retarded (not some hallmark mushy gushy girly card, one mom will actually like), a couple of little gifts, an orange potted lilly and I'm taking her and pop's out to dinner tonight. cards and gifts $14, dinner on the chi-charge card so I guess that works...

Otherwise, I'm going to shoot a USPSA/IPSC match, drive to the folks say hey, go pickup HK pistola #3, then meet back up with the parents for dinner, then back to my apartment for gifts and cake! :cool:

3. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Kind of up in the air right now. Will either cook dinner at my parents or maybe we'll do a picnic kind of a thing and take in a free concert at this park that has pretty cool playgrounds for the kids and one of those mini trains that you can ride on n stuff.

We'll see I spect.

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I aint doing nothing,,, just sitting around listening to a bunch of chicks squack for a few hours about how great they are, and how special they are .