Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Plans get foiled again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Feb 23, 2006.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I had it all planned out to the very last minute...

Our trip was supposed to bring us home to Spokane Friday morning, March 17th. I was going to attempt to make a 2hr drive as soon as I got to the house, fire up an '83 K20, load it on the trailer, drive it home, and throw a set of 39.5 Boggers on it.

Then I'd be ready barely in time to go out to the ORV Park for our groups annual "2nd weekend in March" play day on Saturday the 18th.

We got confirmation on our plane tickets today. We get back to Spokane at earliest 5:20 pm Saturday March 18th. :mad:

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

That sucks man,looking forward to things that never happen. Im real used to that by now.:rotfl: At least you diddnt crash or something ,and everyone is safe and sound.

Jake

3. eclipse

eclipse 1/2 ton status

83 K20???? Need some help saturday night so you can have more fun on sunday?

4. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

The truck from Bend, Oregon.

Dana 60, 14-bolt, 4.88 gears, locked front and rear, 350, SM465, NP205.
    [​IMG]

I took the winch off to use to pull a few rigs on my trailer recently. And Chuck got the 38's. I was just going to tow it back to Spokane (It's in Ione) and throw the "Universal Boggers" on it and take it to the ORV park.

Maybe if you and a couple others are up for a late Saturday night roadtrip, we can run up to Ione in Brutus after I get back and tow this thing back in time for Sunday. :D